I HATE FUCKING WHEELS!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2010 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2010 6:07 PM

Just got a brand new eclat teck front wheel about a week ago its now out of true i havnt even been grinding is it that the wheel sucks???

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/14/2010 6:10 PM

3 words .......DJ CALLED IT. just saying

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

4/14/2010 6:12 PM

no that happens to new wheels

|

crystal meth

4/14/2010 6:13 PM

you have to tensions them yourself if its a custom wheel. the companies just shoot them out as fast as they can and there never done perfect

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

4/14/2010 6:16 PM

millsaps wrote:

you have to tensions them yourself if its a custom wheel. the companies just shoot them out as fast as they can and there never done perfect

i bought from a shop he said it was ready to ride

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/14/2010 6:22 PM

millsaps wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

The wheel is going to settle in to it's tensioning after the first few rides. Perfectly normal. We get in bikes from the factory, and we ALWAYS true the wheels. And 95% of the time, they need at least some truing. Any respectable shop will take the wheel back and do a quick true/retension for you for no charge after that short a time, if you bought it there. Otherwise, it's not hard to do yourself.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/14/2010 6:36 PM

millsaps wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

tibug wrote:

The wheel is going to settle in to it's tensioning after the first few rides. Perfectly normal. We get in bikes from the factory, and we ALWAYS true the wheels. And 95% of the time, they need at least some truing. Any respectable shop will take the wheel back and do a quick true/retension for you for no charge after that short a time, if you bought it there. Otherwise, it's not hard to do yourself.

when i bought it it was true

|

I ride street. tongue

4/14/2010 6:37 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

tibug wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

when i bought it it was true

No shit...

|

4/14/2010 6:38 PM

happend to my friend, he had a fit about it, took it to the bike shop, they trued it up and everything, and he was set.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/14/2010 6:46 PM

I hate fucking wheels too, the hubs are a little too small for me.

|

4/14/2010 6:54 PM

mamaloney wrote:

this

|

4/14/2010 7:03 PM

mamaloney wrote:

Too big for me sad

|

4/14/2010 7:03 PM

mamaloney wrote:

are you using 3/8 or 14 mm cause if you're still using 3/8 after the expansion period it's recommended that you move up to the 14 mm. unless of course you have leakage, cause then you should probably stop for a while.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/14/2010 7:06 PM

then stop fucking them... its that simple..

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

4/14/2010 7:24 PM

most wheels do that, but my front wheel from dans never did(knock on wood)

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee