I LOVE STRIPPERS!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2009 11:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:26 PM

Haha, i went to alaskaland today to just hang out for awhile cause i was tired of sittin inside, and i went into the main building cause i knew there was some sort of convention goin on and i could get in for free since my dad usually has a booth there so i have a vendors pass. So i go inside and come to find out it was a stripper convention, i got to spin the "Wheel Of Sexy" like 12 times and played all sorts of games with the strippers, like handcuffing and blindfolding me and puttin a hundred dollar bill in one stippers cleavage and a one dollar bill in all the other strippers cleavage and i had to wander around stickin my face in like 12 different girls tits tryin to find this hundred dollar bill (I cheated by the way, the first sttrippers boobs lifted the blindfold up a little) so i made a hundred bucks, and played a ton of other games with em, got spanked by officer danni, i only got like 3 or 4 pictures though since i was there by myselfsad
Anyways greatest day of my life, probly the best day Alaska has ever seen.
and strippers rule.

By the way the blonde one was actually really hot, but the pictures dont seem to do her justice, the other one was kinda gross her name was stacy, and i couldnt get pictures with the rest cause they were all dancin and stacy and officer danni were walkin around gettin tips.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

2/7/2009 11:14 PM

my hero

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/8/2009 7:27 AM

that is how u epic win

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding