I NEED FREECOASTER HELP NOW!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2011 9:35 PM

so i went to regrese my fc, all was going fine. boom the non drive bearing just wont go in like it usually does.so i realize it just doesnt want to go in so i take it back apart. so after i did that this is stuck in my damn hubshell. so i figured id just try to put it back together and just nothing is working for me. please help guys. id greatly appreciate it.

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/8/2011 10:18 PM

yes

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

7/8/2011 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2011 10:29 PM

Did you try unscrewing the driver from it to get it out? Or when you put it back together, did you kind of hold that clutch and twist the driver and it should suck it back together. Hollar.

|

7/8/2011 11:26 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Did you try unscrewing the driver from it to get it out? Or when you put it back together, did you kind of hold that clutch and twist the driver and it should suck it back together. Hollar.

the driver wont screw into the clutch. the clutch is just being funky and acting up. this is about my 6th time regreasing the hub and this is the first time this happenned. im getting ready to say fuck it and get that hazard v3 to 7ka backwheel off dans. cassetes are so much easier

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

7/9/2011 12:47 AM

Dang! Yeah, they are a lot of work, brittle and heavy. Fun though, What hub?

|

7/9/2011 4:24 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Dang! Yeah, they are a lot of work, brittle and heavy. Fun though, What hub?

no get profile.or madera to sun envy

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/9/2011 5:43 AM

Try taking a socket extension and tapping it out?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/9/2011 8:14 AM

if trying to get the bearing back out take a socket extention and smash the hell out of it, it will come out if putting it back in take a piece of 2x4 put it on the bearing and hit the wood with the hammer, smash the shit out of it till its all the way back in your not gona hurt it

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

7/9/2011 1:15 PM

ok so its back together but the driver keeps going around and going around till it engages one time then the next time its like its a cassette and its an alienation

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

7/9/2011 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2011 4:20 PM

your clutch might be biting into the hubshell. try taking the clutch out and looking for burrs and put a smidgen of grease over the grip splines

also check the friction balls to see if they are stuck down

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/9/2011 8:55 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

ok so its back together but the driver keeps going around and going around till it engages one time then the next time its like its a cassette and its an alienation

This is happening to two of my buddies.

They have tried everything and are just going to replace hubs. If your hub is older (like 6 months plus) it might be damaged inside.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/9/2011 9:12 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This is happening to two of my buddies.

They have tried everything and are just going to replace hubs. If your hub is older (like 6 months plus) it might be damaged inside.

ive had it since Christmas and my friend brandon (bmill) hade it for over 2 years and it was fine even without the adjustment screw. thank god for this!!!

|

facebook

my baby deliyla

7/9/2011 9:25 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

ive had it since Christmas and my friend brandon (bmill) hade it for over 2 years and it was fine even without the adjustment screw. thank god for this!!!

haaa

|

7/9/2011 9:28 PM

Bmill wrote:

haaa

hi brandon im talking to you on ye old facebook

|

facebook

my baby deliyla