I am tempted...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2013 12:23 AM

https://www.danscomp.com/products/470334/Alienation_Emerald_Pivotal_Seat.html

Alienation Emerald Pivotal Seat... 10 bucks and it looks alright, anyone hear of any "bad" experiences with non slider pivotal seats from them? I know possibly breaking a pivotal seat (the nose) wont really keep someone from riding but i am just curious to know. that's all

I want it in grey by the way.... just to say, because i hate both of my seat/post combos and i do not want to spend $25+ on a seat, seeing as i have spent already a little over 1 grand on my bike already

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/29/2013 12:42 AM

DO IT. I have one in grey. Its comfy as fuck for a slim. Comfier than any mid ive ever had. The front flexes a bit but its really not that bad at all. My friend has the Recliner and it landed on his many bails including this one straight to the edge of the deck. I had it for awhile. It was really really comfy like sitting on a couch alienation definitely knows how to make a good seat.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/29/2013 12:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2013 12:48 AM

Photo

Thats a good 8 ft. The deck is 4ft up and the railing is another 4ft. It went about 12 feet from where he is and 8ft up straight to the seat. So everyone who hates alienation seats f u

Edit: you can barely even see the railing lmao
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/29/2013 12:45 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

DO IT. I have one in grey. Its comfy as fuck for a slim. Comfier than any mid ive ever had. The front flexes a bit but its really not that bad at all. My friend has the Recliner and it landed on his many bails including this one straight to the edge of the deck. I had it for awhile. It was really really comfy like sitting on a couch alienation definitely knows how to make a good seat.

Alright cool! thanks for the input

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/30/2013 12:03 PM

Or get an Ezra seat/seatpost combo. Really comfy , durable seat and the post built it makes it easy to install and simple too. It think it's like 30$ ? Its fatter then the Alienation one too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/30/2013 1:42 PM

Dude I have one that I recovered it's decent. Pretty much like any other slim seat.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine