I am unbelievably stoked right no. Santa came through for me.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2013 5:56 PM

For Christmas I got:
A goprro 3
Danscomp 50$ certificate.

I'm gonna get back into riding. I'm gonna park rat it for a while until I get more comfortable then start riding trails a bit.
Here is what I ordered on Amazon today:
Opteka x grip camera handle: 20$
Go pro chest mount: 6$
Tripod: 20$ including a carrying case

The bummer is I ordered a go pro tripod converter and after I ordered I found out IT ARRIVES IN 1 TO 2 MONTHS.
I need it to use with all the other things smh. But whatever ahah

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/26/2013 6:58 PM

nice!
do you still go to the koala trails?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 7:01 PM

shop local. support the little shops

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 7:04 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

this, but sometimes you dont want to have them order a part from a distro and charge you 1.5x and take longer than dans/empire

but yeah for stuff like pegs, spokes, and guards i will of course get it from the shop

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/26/2013 7:11 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

nice!
do you still go to the koala trails?

Not as much lol. Some dirt bike kids made jumps pretty close to my house so I will probably ride them until I learn to jump bigger things

|

I ride for my papou.

12/26/2013 7:22 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I have no locals hop. Secret looks so cool tho

|

I ride for my papou.

12/26/2013 7:28 PM

I hung out at my local for like 5 hours today. The owner Brian (mikey babbles brother) is soo chill. He knows me and my dad cuz were there so often. It was a slow day and we just sat in the shop talking from like 2 tell 6. All he really did was just sit and lace a few wheels. I bought food for me my friend and brian. and we just chilled. That is why i love my local. The Secret Bmx PS. i threadjacked. haha

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 7:29 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I hung out at my local for like 5 hours today. The owner Brian (mikey babbles brother) is soo chill. He knows me and my dad cuz were there so often. It was a slow day and we just sat in the shop talking from like 2 tell 6. All he really did was just sit and lace a few wheels. I bought food for me my friend and brian. and we just chilled. That is why i love my local. The Secret Bmx PS. i threadjacked. haha

That looks sweeeeeeeet

|

I ride for my papou.

12/26/2013 7:30 PM

Yes! ive been waiting to hear this for some time , now we can get that split edit done when i visit !

|

12/26/2013 7:32 PM

chad88 wrote:

Yes! ive been waiting to hear this for some time , now we can get that split edit done when i visit !

a split edit with chris? lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/26/2013 7:32 PM

chad88 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

a split edit with chris? lol

It's gonna be legit dude

|

I ride for my papou.

12/26/2013 7:33 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

do they ship ?

|

12/26/2013 7:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

chad88 wrote:

do they ship ?

call in and give them your address. yea

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/26/2013 8:26 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i probably saw you one day. My friend and I went there to pick up some forks. There was like 3 or 4 kids on bikes, of course a few with fullcuts on.

|

12/26/2013 8:54 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

i probably saw you one day. My friend and I went there to pick up some forks. There was like 3 or 4 kids on bikes, of course a few with fullcuts on.

depends on how long ago. i got my full cut like this may.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/26/2013 10:43 PM

You where never going to quit riding.. You just said you did so you'd get hate and then reply and get a lot of posts.. Fucking goof

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/28/2013 3:45 PM

Did you even fix your chain? And your rear wheel is gonna crap out soon... Time to invest in some new bearings. That wheel is still good.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/28/2013 4:06 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Did you even fix your chain? And your rear wheel is gonna crap out soon... Time to invest in some new bearings. That wheel is still good.

Definitely! You need a new frame, cranks, bottom bracket, tires, pedals, and a hub too! *COUGH* I just got a new set up and have parts for sale. *COUGH* ;D

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/28/2013 4:10 PM

sweet

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

12/28/2013 4:10 PM

If you bike than nobody will tease you for scootering. You got a Gopro hero 3 for christmas? Fuckin rich kid lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/28/2013 4:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you bike than nobody will tease you for scootering. You got a Gopro hero 3 for christmas? Fuckin rich kid lol

Looking at how pricey cameras can be its not that bad...

|

12/28/2013 5:47 PM

Photo

So let me get this straight ; You say you're quitting BMX (cause a shitstorm) you still post here (shitposting), you said you scooted (spam) and now your back..

wat
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/28/2013 6:02 PM

i do what i want stfu

|

I ride for my papou.

12/28/2013 6:10 PM

SickDude wrote:

i do what i want stfu

Photo
|

12/28/2013 6:19 PM

That was stupid...

|

12/28/2013 6:21 PM

TheRadDragon wrote:

That was stupid...

Photo
|

12/28/2013 6:33 PM

No

|

12/28/2013 6:46 PM

Kane i have seen baked potatos funnier than you

|

I ride for my papou.

12/28/2013 7:02 PM

santas not real buddy. sorry.

|

12/28/2013 7:46 PM

edbmx wrote:

santas not real buddy. sorry.

Then who makes me presents? dumbass