I busted

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2013 6:17 PM

asssss. It was a while ago though, which is why im worried. A couple weeks ago, i was going for a nosebonk over a gap and i went OTB. I pretty much avoided the facial are but a deep gash on my chin, and my wrist had bad road rash. I whacked my knee into the pavement (i guess) and it was hurtin pretty bad, but now 2 weeks later whenever i bump it, even gently into something it hurts like a bitch, does anybody know what could be wrong with it???

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/8/2013 6:24 PM

does it feel like there's a layer of liquid or something that's hard, just under the skin on your kneecap? if so, give it time. it'll go away. I slammed the fuck out of my knee a few years ago and it hurt like a bitch for weeks, and now if I hit it hard enough the hard liquid feeling comes back and it hurts.

|

10/8/2013 6:24 PM

Possibly a fractured kneecap. Get x-rays bro.

|

10/8/2013 6:37 PM

Fondue wrote:

could i be walking around and jumping if it was fractured?? cause i have been for these weeks... Fuck doctors xD

|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/8/2013 6:39 PM

@Sunday no, it doesn't really feel like that. i hope it does go away thoughh

|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/9/2013 1:29 PM

Maybe you've been probed by aliens......I'd give it another week then get it checked out if its still the same......probably just fluid in the knee causing swelling

|

10/9/2013 1:33 PM

same thing happened to my knee, i went to the doctor and she said i tore something..idk, i just kept riding. it healed up after like a year..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/10/2013 12:15 PM

Fondue wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

could i be walking around and jumping if it was fractured?? cause i have been for these weeks... Fuck doctors xD

If it was fractured, no you wouldn't be able to walk and there would have been swelling. I always err on the side of caution when people ask advice about an injury because, for the most part, people don't give the full details of what happened. Fuck doctors? Huh....fuck not being able to ride.

|

10/10/2013 5:43 PM

you better take you ass to the doctor. They last place you wanna be is be 20 years old and have a fucked up knee for the rest of your life.

|

10/10/2013 5:57 PM

skubasteve wrote:

you better take you ass to the doctor. They last place you wanna be is be 20 years old and have a fucked up knee for the rest of your life.

sad lol
|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/10/2013 7:09 PM

skubasteve wrote:

THIS^^^
Been there, done nothing. Now I suffer for it. If it hurts for more than a couple days, see a doctor!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".