I caved in.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2018 11:11 AM

To clicking on one of Harry mains videos...
Photo
He basically just rambles about how spencer, Phil and callum haven't actually done anything to do with him except spencers little windy accident, and then calls Ryan Taylor a bully.
Now I'm going to go and put myself down for falling into the trap.

|

Hmmm

4/2/2018 11:16 AM

I gotta see this when I get off work , I hope he doesn’t delete it

|

4/2/2018 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2018 11:23 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Same I got to watch this after class.... this shit better still be up...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/2/2018 11:23 AM

eskimojay wrote:

He literally just rambles about nothing at all and then calls people bullies...

|

Hmmm

4/2/2018 11:43 AM

so one of my favorite spencer forseman videos is him destroying that frame then harry makes a response video saying why spencer couldnt break his fram and he himself destroyed another frame lol 2 videos 2 frames made un-rideable because spencer i think we won the war

|

4/2/2018 11:48 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

He literally just rambles about nothing at all and then calls people bullies...

I think its more about him addressing that he and mafia recieve hate but dont want to fall into a pit of negativity. He invited all of them to come ride his new warehouse.

|

4/2/2018 12:41 PM

Out of curiosity, what did he say about callum Bibby? All that kid done was stand up for mafia, and still hasn't said a bad word about them

|

4/2/2018 12:46 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Out of curiosity, what did he say about callum Bibby? All that kid done was stand up for mafia, and still hasn't said a bad ...more

He didnt really go into detail about callum. He just mentioned it as "something he gets a lot of comments about" he says he doesnt know why callum said he wont be riding the craneyard, Harry said he is welvome to ride there.

|

4/2/2018 1:19 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Out of curiosity, what did he say about callum Bibby? All that kid done was stand up for mafia, and still hasn't said a bad ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

He didnt really go into detail about callum. He just mentioned it as "something he gets a lot of comments about" he says he ...more

Fair enough, just wondering why put his name in the title? Click bait!

|

4/2/2018 1:33 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

He didnt really go into detail about callum. He just mentioned it as "something he gets a lot of comments about" he says he ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah the only person he actually made any complaint about was Ryan Taylor talking a load of shit about him.

|

Hmmm

4/2/2018 2:04 PM

I wanna see this stuff or Ryan Taylor taking smack I’ve heard about it but haven’t found it , mafia drops harry next for bringing up beef ?

|

4/2/2018 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2018 2:12 PM

OMFG. I laughed my ass off as soon as I clicked this thread. I didn't even need to click his video.

I love the Brits - but god damn Harry sounds like he poured a barrel of peanut butter soaked marbles in his mouth.

Ok I watched. He's not wrong about the drama and BS. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. Of course we all want to see the drama escalate, because that makes for great youtube material.

I'm sure everyone here can agree, who the hell cares. Let's laugh about it.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/2/2018 2:17 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

OMFG. I laughed my ass off as soon as I clicked this thread. I didn't even need to click his video.

I love the Brits - but ...more

If you think about it, you probably sound the same to him! wink

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/2/2018 2:22 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

If you think about it, you probably sound the same to him! wink

Oh, that's unpossible. Americans be talkin good better then the best of em.

|

4/2/2018 2:23 PM

Honestly Harry Main seems like a pretty well headed guy , but his personality likes to be wild and in the spotlight . He seems like a genuine dude . Honestly clowns like Ryan who get kicks out of riding through malls and fucking with people seems lame to me , Spencer does his own thing he seems goofy in a lighthearted way , and that Callum guy was a no one until a couple days ago

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/2/2018 2:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I wanna see this stuff or Ryan Taylor taking smack I’ve heard about it but haven’t found it , mafia drops harry next for ...more

I want to see Ryan Taylor get smacked about again, or for all of his subscribers to see the video of him getting smacked about.
So do the guys at mutiny, the only interaction that the mutiny bikes Instagram and I have had is talking about Ryan Taylor getting smacked.

|

Hmmm

4/2/2018 2:49 PM

Used to like ryan but gone off him. I go off lots of you tubers when they reach million subs. Blokes a right pratt and cant belive his having a kid while doing the shit he does and surprised his mrs aint embarassed by him as she trying to make a career im modelling. Surely his not a good look?

|

4/2/2018 4:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I wanna see this stuff or Ryan Taylor taking smack I’ve heard about it but haven’t found it , mafia drops harry next for ...more

Edman123 wrote:

I want to see Ryan Taylor get smacked about again, or for all of his subscribers to see the video of him getting smacked ...more

That was amazing AJ Anaya just smacking him around

|

4/2/2018 5:07 PM

C win wrote:

Used to like ryan but gone off him. I go off lots of you tubers when they reach million subs. Blokes a right pratt and cant ...more

He rubs me wrong. Seems like he likes to start shit, not really a fan of that type of attitude towards people. Hes a great rider though!

|

4/2/2018 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2018 5:42 PM

Drama like this definitely puts me off supporting budget complete company’s like this on both sides , it’s definitely a good laugh though , as far as I’m concerned when it comes to bmx riders and YouTube channels Dylan stark is doing it right , I am a fan of Spencer though he’s just joking around not taking it serious at all

|

4/3/2018 5:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2018 5:43 AM

Honestly the ONLY reason Mafia gets hate is how it was portrayed as being some "miracle" brand that was incredible, durable and "the best" for cheap. It turned into what we all knew it would-an entry level brand that sells cheap stuff to kids just starting-hopefully lasting long enough to not make them hate riding when it craps out.

There's a brand sold near me called Sapient, they are about the same quality level. A kid got one and needed 200 bucks in repairs within 2 weeks. He was learning 180s. I remember his dad coming in to ask about what we had and if we would match pricing-we don't carry the brand so no. He went cheaper and it cost more inside of a couple weeks than a decent level bike would have been-AND he would have had the warranty we offer outside of manufacturer warranty-plus some free labor stuff too.

I think deep down Harry knows this to be true, but with all the hype he had going before, he cannot let up. He is a really good rider, but I just can't get over how he basically bashed everything and his former sponsors when the Mafia think started up. Just kills it for me. Had he been respectful of other brands and been like "For years bikes were sold in shops or Mail Order-we are changing it up and going direct to the customer. We have stuff for everyone, great (how you would say it if you supported the brand) beginner bikes for the kids, some mid level stuff and even some solid high-end stuff for the shredders, and we are doing it direct to the customer's door. Best part, it is gonna cost less meaning more cash for you to use to get yourself a helmet and some other gear!" Then I think we would have been waaaaaay more accepting of the brand.

Be hyped on what you offer, but don't just bash the competition for no reason-especially if your only selling point is the price-because the quality is on par or worse.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/3/2018 6:07 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

I want to see Ryan Taylor get smacked about again, or for all of his subscribers to see the video of him getting smacked ...more

I must have missed all this, what's happened? Haha

|

4/3/2018 6:52 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

RumHam wrote:

I must have missed all this, what's happened? Haha

Nice comedic version.
Also is your account an always sunny reference?
Photo

|

Hmmm

4/3/2018 7:02 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly the ONLY reason Mafia gets hate is how it was portrayed as being some "miracle" brand that was incredible, durable ...more

The site is just flat out cringey, from the bike names to the actual descriptions. Like yeah, I'm gonna buy my kid a bike named BB kush(maryjewjuana) that's a hi tensile steel piece of crap, and LITERALLY has (something you never thought you'd use from school) bandwagon in the description "the bike that everyone is talking about"
Yeah, I'm talking about it alright
I'm talking BOU-SHIT
That brand was hyped beyond belief. The supermain seems like its got some beefy specs about it, but there's no telling what corners they cut on the bike. I mean, it could be like how the mongoose was and be pretty legit for the price, but there's no telling unless someone actually buys the bike like bulletpup did, and the thing is that I doubt anyone's going to do that because mafiabikes has only gotten negative reception from the bmx community.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 1:51 PM

I don't like Mafia but I like Harry's riding. He seems like a genuinely nice guy to me. I don't like how he over hypes shitty bikes but that's kind of his job. He definitely handled all the BS in much more grown up way than a lot of the people he mentions in the video. I would actually like to see Spencer take him up on the the offer to ride his park. That would be fun to watch.

|

4/3/2018 10:08 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yep, complete bait.

In fact, he states in the video that he's cool with Callum and doesn't have any beef with him. It's the same story for Skeggs. If anything, this video will only bring the two further down for no genuine reason other than their names were, IMO, wrongly put into the title.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/4/2018 12:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly the ONLY reason Mafia gets hate is how it was portrayed as being some "miracle" brand that was incredible, durable ...more

Exactly this. If the whole situation was handled better at the beginning, and the bikes were actually good value, I'd have no problem with mafia.

|

4/4/2018 5:20 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Exactly this. If the whole situation was handled better at the beginning, and the bikes were actually good value, I'd have no ...more

For me if they were marketed correctly for what they actually are it would be fine. The price points aren't great, BUT a department store bike isn't much cheaper, and shop level bikes start not much higher.

Just market it for what it is and HYPE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT ASPECT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2018 2:06 PM

AAAAAAAND Mr. Foresman has uploaded a response laughing

|

4/4/2018 2:16 PM

Which one of you is E P? Lol

|