I come bearing good news...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2013 10:50 AM

So as you all know I broke everything on my bike lately.

Well,

FBM is replacing my frame again. This time it won't be a berzerker

Kink is going to warranty my forks! Probably still gonna be kink foundation 26mm

Plus since promo is being cock heads I am building a fresh new wheelset.

It's gonna look and feel awesome, also got a couple new parts and such, it'll be a bike check to watch out for.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 10:52 AM

looking forward to it

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 10:52 AM

heres a list below of people who give a shit ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

|

8/13/2013 10:58 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

heres a list below of people who give a shit ...more

obviously u do, your the one that clicked on the thread

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 11:15 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

Do you wanna taco bout it? You seem a little interested.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 11:20 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

yay another newfag who thinks he's a badass... as if we haven't got enough of them.

|

Bruh

8/13/2013 11:27 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

I WANNA QUOTE IT TOO.

that's a long list of ninjas though

|

8/13/2013 11:33 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I WANNA QUOTE IT TOO.

lol

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/13/2013 11:35 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I WANNA QUOTE IT TOO.

James_Letten17 wrote:

lol

quote my own quote?

|

8/13/2013 11:46 AM

well maybe primo almost did you favor a sort of hooked you up with a fresh new setup

|

8/13/2013 11:48 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I WANNA QUOTE IT TOO.

James_Letten17 wrote:

lol

bmxguy73 wrote:

quote my own quote?

I wanna be in this too sad

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/13/2013 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:53 AM

sounds sweet want to drop some hints on what parts and stuff

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 12:04 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

Frame is gonna be trans green, the wheels damn near bomb proof.

|

8/13/2013 12:19 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

future FBM wrote:

nice sounds like its gonna be an epic build cant wait to see it

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 12:26 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

future FBM wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

nice sounds like its gonna be an epic build cant wait to see it

I'm interested myself to see it

|

8/13/2013 12:44 PM

by the sounds of it your bike will be sick AF

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 2:04 PM

Looking forward to the bike check when you get it Dialed man

|

8/13/2013 10:08 PM

seriously what frame? Is it gonna be a The Take? Or an FBM?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/14/2013 12:49 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

We'll just have to wait and seeee

|

8/14/2013 4:31 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Well, he did say it would be trans green so, Ivy 5 is a safe bet.

|

8/14/2013 5:44 AM

I'm looking forward to see this build haha.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/14/2013 5:50 AM

chad88 wrote:

well maybe primo almost did you favor a sort of hooked you up with a fresh new setup

soon as i read this i thought of the ending of "Life of

brian" where they are all singing "always look on the bright side of life" hahaha
but good work man on the warranty im trying to get everything either strong as fuck or have a good warranty

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/14/2013 7:19 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

soon as i read this i thought of the ending of "Life of

brian" where they are all singing "always look on the bright side of ...more

Great movie!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/14/2013 10:36 AM

bmxguy73 wrote:

No need to be like that just dont say anything

|

8/14/2013 2:43 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

future FBM wrote:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm like the only guy on here with that colour sad good choice though, haha. and since were on about wheels, i just built up my new rim smile Annd what were trying to warrenty with primo? they were sound with me

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/14/2013 3:27 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

future FBM wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm like the only guy on here with that colour sad good choice though, haha. and since were on about wheels, i ...more

Remix and n4fl

|

8/14/2013 3:49 PM

future FBM wrote:

Remix and n4fl

gutted. what happend to the n4fl?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)