I dont even care if it scooters...(video)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2011 10:24 PM

This shit is unreal

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/19/2011 10:27 PM

i bet this will be the scooting van homans criminal mischief in 10 years

|

10/19/2011 10:30 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

i bet this will be the scooting van homans criminal mischief in 10 years

good analogy. i totally agree

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/19/2011 10:32 PM

tedhuie wrote:

good analogy. i totally agree

except van homan is 100 times cooler than this aussie will ever be. haha my scoot friends look up to this kid.

|

10/19/2011 10:33 PM

I occasionally ride scooters. I've met R-Willy(:

|

10/19/2011 10:37 PM

i think the coolest thing was that hop whip over the flat rail-________________-

|

10/19/2011 10:52 PM

ya it seems unreal at first

until you come to the sad realization that 90% of this is being done on bikes, then suddenly it's not so cool lol

|

10/19/2011 11:06 PM

Gnarly.

|

10/19/2011 11:18 PM

Oh yeah, and he can ride bikes too..

|

10/19/2011 11:27 PM

connornub wrote:

Oh yeah, and he can ride bikes too..

I was thinking to myself " Atleast i'm better than him at biking right?" And then I saw that, FML! lol

|

10/19/2011 11:47 PM

D Thompson wrote:

ya it seems unreal at first

until you come to the sad realization that 90% of this is being done on bikes, then suddenly it's not so cool lol

maybe 10% of what he does in the scoot video has been done on a bike

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/20/2011 1:51 AM

scooters are gay. fullstop.

|

10/20/2011 4:02 AM

i don't mind scooters at the park, but honestly, i always have fags that think they own the place either snaking you or standing in your way. (these kids i'm refering to are usually around 10 years old though)

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/20/2011 4:11 AM

this cunt shreds all together.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

10/20/2011 4:32 AM

Total respect. thats insane. made my mom watch it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/20/2011 4:39 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Total respect. thats insane. made my mom watch it.

I just texted someone to watch it... we're both sad.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/20/2011 6:39 AM

Until i see a scooter pussy grinding down some sweet rails and not just doing flyouts and whips which anyone can do...

Its a pussys sport. He should get on a bike i was more impressed by his bike riding than that scooter video. You can learn half those tricks in under an hour.

Yes i have a scooter from when i was 12 years old and i can hop whip, double whip. scooter flip or whatever its called.

|

10/20/2011 6:59 AM

Looks gnarly but really takes little to no skill

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

10/20/2011 7:08 AM

The 180 to flair off the ledge was fucking gnarly...

I love how people hate on scooters saying it takes no skill. Yeah it's easy to jump on one and do a tailwhip. But getting to the level that this guy is takes years of practice. Go outside right now and 180 to flair off a 5 foot ledge on a scooter, I bet you won't...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/20/2011 7:16 AM

tedhuie wrote:

maybe 10% of what he does in the scoot video has been done on a bike

waaaaaay more than that

|

10/20/2011 7:44 AM

D Thompson wrote:

waaaaaay more than that

15%?

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/20/2011 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2011 8:30 AM

Haha bmx is more about style, guys like garrett, Mark Webb,Aaron ross,Mike Spinner and all those guys have no style, they can do good tricks but they're boring to watch, when it's much more entertaining to watch someone like Tom Dugan or Ruben they make the tricks look better.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/20/2011 8:48 AM

Four wrote:

Haha bmx is more about style, guys like garrett, Mark Webb,Aaron ross,Mike Spinner and all those guys have no style, they can do good tricks but they're boring to watch, when it's much more entertaining to watch someone like Tom Dugan or Ruben they make the tricks look better.

This man has it down. I love watching stylish riders who dont have the moves of total park pussys any day

|

10/20/2011 9:21 AM

That was insanity, that definetly takes some fucking skill to backflip during fakie down a fat drop. I would kill for the skateparks like that too, those skateparks were built for getting some serious shit done and not a bunch of lame little skater shit like all the parks here.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/20/2011 9:43 AM

Four wrote:

please tell me you didn't just say reynolds has no style

|

10/20/2011 10:33 AM

D Thompson wrote:

this

|

10/20/2011 10:35 AM

Four wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

I like how he used his first name, and you used his last name..... just saying.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/20/2011 10:47 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Until i see a scooter pussy grinding down some sweet rails and not just doing flyouts and whips which anyone can do...

Its a pussys sport. He should get on a bike i was more impressed by his bike riding than that scooter video. You can learn half those tricks in under an hour.

Yes i have a scooter from when i was 12 years old and i can hop whip, double whip. scooter flip or whatever its called.

scooters go down rails hahaa. he kills it on a bike-_________________________-

|

10/20/2011 11:03 AM

what the hell is this world coming to nothing but robots now a days mark webb, ryan william whos next? O_o

|

10/20/2011 4:19 PM

Four wrote:

it depends on the tricks man. all those guys do tricks that are hard to make stylish. I'd just say they have their OWN style.

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger