I don't rant much, but here we go...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2012 6:29 PM

First of all, COOL STORY BRO.

Alright. Now, it's about that time when everyone starts to ride the only indoor skatepark in our area, Xtreme Wheels. I love riding there, until it's packed. I went today and this one dude kept flipping out when bikers got in his way, but he kept losing his board and it would always seem to find it's way in front of someone. Normally, if this happens, I don't get upset if someone gives me a little, "oh, my bad dude," but he refused to even acknowledge the fact that he was ruining our runs, but continued to get pissed off if we got in his way. I'm not a biker vs. skater rivalry guy. I love some of the skaters around, but this dude was a class A asshole. My rant is to say this, and only this. Why, for the love of god, can't people apologize, or not get in someone's way in general? Seriously. At my park, all the little kids aren't the problem. It's the bullheaded assholes that think they're the greatest shit in the world, that always get in the way, do lines that cut off multiple people, don't apologize, kick their board away into your spokes, stand in front of you when you're clearly in the ready position to go, and get pissed off if you get in their way, regardless of whether you apologize or try to stop for them. It's getting even worse now that winter's on its way too, and I'm already sick of it.

/rant

CSB again.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/30/2012 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 6:45 PM

TL;DR most skateboarders are douchebags, true story.

|

10/30/2012 6:46 PM

there was a guy like that at one of the nearby parks here.. one day he got drunk & did some drugs and went to the park and just started shit with a bunch of bikers yelling and calling everyone out, and one of the locals just beat his ass & knocked him the fuck out.

I'm talking he was out cold, I didn't personally see it but I was on my way up with a friend who talked to the guy who did that to him and we got there 30 minutes after the dude got knocked out and he was still just laying on the ground out cold with an ambulance next to him.

|

10/30/2012 6:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

there was a guy like that at one of the nearby parks here.. one day he got drunk & did some drugs and went to the park and just started shit with a bunch of bikers yelling and calling everyone out, and one of the locals just beat his ass & knocked him the fuck out.

I'm talking he was out cold, I didn't personally see it but I was on my way up with a friend who talked to the guy who did that to him and we got there 30 minutes after the dude got knocked out and he was still just laying on the ground out cold with an ambulance next to him.

Shit, what park?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

Sig

10/30/2012 6:54 PM

sbc785 wrote:

there's some really cool skaters out here! but theres equally as many douchebags.

|

10/30/2012 7:05 PM

Lol just ride outside man =P i love street in this type of weather i put a sweater on and im good to go sometimes i think about putting alcohol around my hands to make them warmer. I believe alcohol has some chemical reaction that makes your skin burn so O_o? Anywayz yea some people can be dicks its life man get used to it ignore them and let life take its course.

|

10/30/2012 7:08 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Lol just ride outside man =P i love street in this type of weather i put a sweater on and im good to go sometimes i think about putting alcohol around my hands to make them warmer. I believe alcohol has some chemical reaction that makes your skin burn so O_o? Anywayz yea some people can be dicks its life man get used to it ignore them and let life take its course.

haha you're talking about buffalo.... riding outside in buffalo during the winter is impossible.

|

10/30/2012 7:09 PM

Skooter wrote:

haha you're talking about buffalo.... riding outside in buffalo during the winter is impossible.

this should dull your BMX cravings during Buffalo winters
|

10/30/2012 7:09 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Shit, what park?

Reid Menzer, it was in April this year I wanna say? that or March. I can't remember.

|

10/30/2012 7:12 PM

@sbc785 : DUDE! I've wanted to build one for soooo long. (didn't wanna quote a picture)

|

10/30/2012 7:14 PM

Skooter wrote:

@sbc785 : DUDE! I've wanted to build one for soooo long. (didn't wanna quote a picture)

we attempted to build one but it came out really shitty. You have to build the proper mount to bolt the bike on to the board and we didn't have that.

|

10/30/2012 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 7:16 PM

Skooter wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

we attempted to build one but it came out really shitty. You have to build the proper mount to bolt the bike on to the board and we didn't have that.

if you've ever seen matt beringer's, that's what i want. haha

|

10/30/2012 7:20 PM

sbc785 wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Well ive ran into some asses at my local park but most people will just be like "my bad" or like "sorry man" when they get in other people's way.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/30/2012 7:27 PM

Some skaters think theres supposed to be some kind of beef between skaters and bikers so they feel like it's their duty to be assholes for the sake of being assholes. I remember when i used to skate, there would be people talking shit just because there was a biker at the park, they wouldnt even be in the same area.

|

10/30/2012 9:25 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Some skaters think theres supposed to be some kind of beef between skaters and bikers so they feel like it's their duty to be assholes for the sake of being assholes. I remember when i used to skate, there would be people talking shit just because there was a biker at the park, they wouldnt even be in the same area.

this!

this dude at a skatepark would constantly start shit with us when we never did anything.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/30/2012 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 9:40 PM

Some dick wad cut me off at Vans in Orange last week when I was dropping into one of the 8 foot ramps. There was no way I could stop on the deck so I had no choice but to bail off the bike and try no not get tangled up going down while still trying to save my face from slamming into the wall. Scary moment dropping that high straight towards a wall with a wooden ledge built on tho. Dude looked back and watched me eat shit and I said what the fuck to him as he rode away and he didn't even say anything to me when I went past him again all night. Made me want to smack the guy seriously. Different side of the country, same kind of asshole. Lol

|

10/30/2012 9:50 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Some dick wad cut me off at Vans in Orange last week when I was dropping into one of the 8 foot ramps. There was no way I could stop on the deck so I had no choice but to bail off the bike and try no not get tangled up going down while still trying to save my face from slamming into the wall. Scary moment dropping that high straight towards a wall with a wooden ledge built on tho. Dude looked back and watched me eat shit and I said what the fuck to him as he rode away and he didn't even say anything to me when I went past him again all night. Made me want to smack the guy seriously. Different side of the country, same kind of asshole. Lol

If that had happened to me, I probably would've bitched him out until his ears fell off. 8 feet to face... no fun.

|

10/30/2012 10:17 PM

Call him out dont come and bitch about it to abunch of twelve year olds and an old guy obsessed with gt.

|

10/31/2012 1:02 AM

Skooter wrote:

If that had happened to me, I probably would've bitched him out until his ears fell off. 8 feet to face... no fun.

I had my arms out so I caught the ledge as I was falling. Had I not been thinking about what I would do in that situation right before it happened, that's probably how it would've ended. Thankfully it didn't. Fucked up my seat tho. And I'm not really bitching, just sharing a relatable story with OP. Lol

|

10/31/2012 1:40 AM

Skooter wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

Some riders where i live boot up a snow bmx with some old skies and they came out pretty good i i find them i'll post up pics

OP yeah there are some douches like that guy, but where i live they are pretty chill, if you apologize when you get in there way they will treat you super chill

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/31/2012 3:27 AM

Thank fuck i dont seem to have many skater/biker assholes near me (both can be as bad as each other), we just have the chav arseholes, who all thinktheyre in gangs coz of where they live has a bad rep. I wont be seeing them for ages anyway though, its ALWAYS raining.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/31/2012 2:53 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Thank fuck i dont seem to have many skater/biker assholes near me (both can be as bad as each other), we just have the chav arseholes, who all thinktheyre in gangs coz of where they live has a bad rep. I wont be seeing them for ages anyway though, its ALWAYS raining.

Same bro, I've also got a massive scooter cunt problem aswell.

|

10/31/2012 7:13 PM

If a board intentionally hits your spokes, as in, he laughs as he comes for his board, take a pic if you can pull it off, and call the cops, tell them it was deliberate, and he didn't even say sorry, then mention to the officer if he has been known for doing it deliberately in the past. If so, you may be able to press charges, and possibly force him to pay for what he broke ( I would have a shop do an estimate on repairs in that instance, and have them do the work to get more than a few spokes paid for).

Also tell the guy if his board hits your wheel and does damage, you are gonna break the board or just pick it up and go home. I did that once when this moron said "Looks like it is time to break some spokes" when me and some buddies were at the local plaza, so I replied loudly with "If I see some broken spokes caused by a board, I am breaking EVERY board at this park over YOUR head." Seemed to shut the guy down. (Granted I am 6 feet tall and 235ish, not a little skinny guy by any means)

A few comments here or there about breaking boards or taking boards and most skaters lose their cocky attitude. Also just telling them to shut up works well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/31/2012 7:18 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Oh shit. Sorry man that was me...

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

11/1/2012 8:16 PM

I'm always nice about accidentally getting in someone's way or even if they get in my way I sometimes say sorry just because I want to show them I'm not an asshole so if the opposite happens then they will stay chill. But if they are an asshole you just have to call them out and tell them "dude, I've been cool with everyone and respectful so there's no reason you have to be an asshole. You're just making yourself look like an idiot." or something along those lines. And if they keep it up then you say some shit that's a bit more serious.

|