I feel amazing!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2009 4:53 PM

ok if your gonna be an asshole dont bother reading this btw
ive been bmxing for almost a year, and i never really tried tricks becuase i thought they were too difficult,and i had no motivation cos no1 else rides like id try it once and fail. but suddenly ive started getting confidence keep trying em cos i want toget them and after 1 day of that i did my first proper 180!!!!! (with out the fakie bit, hopefully that will come tommorrow) sorry had 2 get that outi know no 1 cares btw its tha best feeling

|

7/17/2009 4:54 PM

haha i know how that feels man
keep it up
progression is easy if you believe in yourself and have the determination

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/17/2009 4:56 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i know how that feels man
keep it up
progression is easy if you believe in yourself and have the determination

thanks man
like i used to think it was impossible and now im like wtf was holding me back that was easy!!!

|

7/17/2009 5:02 PM

progression is what keeps me riding... as long as ur having fun and not pushing the trick on urself itll come together nicely for you..i love days where i go out and ride and just do somthing and it comes out..thats when i start dialing the shit in!..id say to myself oh shit just landed tat once..what did i do how did i do it and how do i do it again.. then i do the trick over like 500 times in a row on flat and boom!! start throwing it on fun setups!

|

team fatcats fer life.

7/17/2009 5:04 PM

now if only i could have a day were i threw a bar or a hopwhip and landed it..id love to dial those in.. specially bars..my god they are so sketch!.. but look sooooooooo good when dialed!

|

team fatcats fer life.

7/17/2009 5:13 PM

i know that feeling..that adrenaline rush feeling in your stomach, i got it after doing a 15 foot hang 5 yesterday which was the first time i had practiced them haha

|

Boxman for President

7/17/2009 5:14 PM

I ride fit wrote:

i know that feeling..that adrenaline rush feeling in your stomach, i got it after doing a 15 foot hang 5 yesterday which was the first time i had practiced them haha

Sweet man!!

|

7/17/2009 5:15 PM

i have a freind that doesnt really doo tricks. i mean he will table stuff but that pretty much it. you dont need tricks to have fun! ride your bike! have fun with what youve got!

|

7/17/2009 5:18 PM

congrats

|

skate boards kill trees

7/17/2009 5:19 PM

I ride fit wrote:

bermybmxer wrote:

Sweet man!!

i know i thought i was gonna eat concrete but i just straightened my arms and wtf 15 feet ha

|

Boxman for President

7/17/2009 5:20 PM

Nice good job I know how you feel with no one to ride with

|

7/17/2009 10:13 PM

yeh its feels mad i rememba wen i landed my first 180 then a week later i landed 180 to fakie i was sooooooo happy

|

7/17/2009 10:19 PM

Dude I was the same way in September. I couldn't even hop 4 inches, but recently they've increased 10 times because I kept at it. Keep it up bro.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

7/17/2009 10:22 PM

I ride fit wrote:

I just learned Hang 5's yesterday! They're so fun!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook