My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/10/2011 8:06 PM

haha that must of hurt

|

8/10/2011 8:07 PM

jakebikes wrote:

haha that must of hurt

Actually, not the slightest bit. It was embarrassing though because a car drove by, and they were eyeing me the entire time.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/10/2011 8:15 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Actually, not the slightest bit. It was embarrassing though because a car drove by, and they were eyeing me the entire time.

haha i hate when that happens or like people are walking by

|

8/10/2011 8:15 PM

jakebikes wrote:

haha that must of hurt

JustRideBMX wrote:

ya i hate when people watch me, haha

|

8/10/2011 8:18 PM

jakebikes wrote:

haha that must of hurt

JustRideBMX wrote:

xxAxlZeroxx wrote:

haha i hate when that happens or like people are walking by

Yeah it's whatever. I thought it was a funny wreck.

I was doing 360s to fakie, and over rotated a couple times, so I just decided to try and huck a 540. Well, basically I hucked to hard. It's safe to say that I didn't give it another go.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/10/2011 8:23 PM

thats not that bad

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/10/2011 8:27 PM

carjakester wrote:

thats not that bad

Nah, just got tied up! I just thought it was funny because I forgot that I sarcastically said "I fell..." after collecting myself.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/10/2011 8:38 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Nah, just got tied up! I just thought it was funny because I forgot that I sarcastically said "I fell..." after collecting myself.

i didnt notice that the first time. today at the skatepark someone brought one of those bungee cord things you use to snowboard and a scooter kid wanted me to hold it back to launch him so when it got to full tension he had one hand on the middle of the bars and one on the thing that you hold on to and once i let go his face went straight into the concrete. it made my day

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/10/2011 8:45 PM

carjakester wrote:

i didnt notice that the first time. today at the skatepark someone brought one of those bungee cord things you use to snowboard and a scooter kid wanted me to hold it back to launch him so when it got to full tension he had one hand on the middle of the bars and one on the thing that you hold on to and once i let go his face went straight into the concrete. it made my day

HA!

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

8/10/2011 8:52 PM

You got to pencil it out on the 540s on really flat stuff like that otherwise you can't finish the spin

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/11/2011 11:13 AM

Fuck you BlogHogs...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas