I fell in love

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2007 6:48 PM

With this frame...Kink Revision B.

I never seen this one before, anyone got any info on it for me?

I couldnt find a BB height on it and the only top tube length I found is 20.50. Does anyone know if it comes in at least a 20.75?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/13/2007 7:57 AM

damn jeff, that thing looks like a tank, but it would last forever

|

6/13/2007 8:13 AM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

damn jeff, that thing looks like a tank, but it would last forever

Dats why I like it devil

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/13/2007 9:34 PM

Hi jeff its me Dk. Looks like a bootleg. or not idk

|

6/13/2007 10:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:55 PM

dan7777777 wrote:

Oh sup dude...you were rude to me in another thread, I dont think you knew it was me though...\"RADICAL RICK\". Its all good though man, I dont hold grudges or get mad. I noticed your fairly new here, welcome to Vital dude. I'll add ya, so check your profile if you havent and you can accept the invite, or not, its up to you.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/14/2007 7:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 3:55 PM

dan7777777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

Oh sup dude...you were rude to me in another thread, I dont think you knew it was me though...\"RADICAL RICK\". Its all good though man, I dont hold grudges or get mad. I noticed your fairly new here, welcome to Vital dude. I'll add ya, so check your profile if you havent and you can accept the invite, or not, its up to you.

ummm yeah thats no bootleg thats an older kink its actually a remake of there first frame(the empire), and jeff this all i could get for ya bubby
Chainstay length: 13.5\"-15\"
Top tube O.D.: 1.5\"
Down tube O.D.: 1.75\"
Head tube angle: 74.5

|

6/14/2007 8:25 AM

dan7777777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

zero hero wrote:

ummm yeah thats no bootleg thats an older kink its actually a remake of there first frame(the empire), and jeff this all i could get for ya bubby

yeah, thanks for looking that up, I already found that info too, I'm prolly gonna call kink and ask them. there is a complete on ebay thats sick, and its cheap too, but it has a 20.50 top-tube and I'm afraid it might be just a weeeee bit short for me or Ied prolly buy it.

Starting bid: US $249.99

End time: Jun-17-07 18:03:07 PDT (3 days 9 hours)

History: 0 bids

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/21/2007 3:06 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

zero hero wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

yeah, thanks for looking that up, I already found that info too, I'm prolly gonna call kink and ask them. there is a complete on ebay thats sick, and its cheap too, but it has a 20.50 top-tube and I'm afraid it might be just a weeeee bit short for me or Ied prolly buy it.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

If you hit a car with that, does the car explode?

|

6/21/2007 6:36 PM

zero hero wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

hockeypimp360 wrote:

hey jeff did you get this bike and do you know how much it went for???

|

6/21/2007 7:01 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

hockeypimp360 wrote:

zero hero wrote:

No, it didnt sell, and I didnt buy it because it only has a 20.50 top tube and I didnt want to chance it being too small as of I prefer at least 20.75 top tube.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/21/2007 7:02 PM

hockeypimp360 wrote:

zero hero wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

No, it didnt sell, and I didnt buy it because it only has a 20.50 top tube and I didnt want to chance it being too small as of I prefer at least 20.75 top tube.

I love that frame though, it looks core as fuck!

Post edited by: jeffgothro, at: 6/22/2007 7:23 AM

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/21/2007 9:24 PM

zero hero wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

did you ever find out if it comes in a longer tt

|

6/21/2007 11:01 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

zero hero wrote:

did you ever find out if it comes in a longer tt

Not yet, I need to call kink, just lazy.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot