12/7/2010 11:50 PM

Snapping my chain. My knee is shot and I have work tomorrow. sad

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

12/8/2010 3:50 AM

SSB sad

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/8/2010 5:19 AM

ouch i hate that what kind of chain?

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/8/2010 10:31 AM

sad did the same thing last week, snapped my shitty stock chain and hit my knee on my stem. My knee is still swollen.
|

12/8/2010 10:39 AM

i haven't ever snapped a chain *touches wood*

i have experienced a stem to knee from doing rollbacks and turndowns though, it sucks!!!

|

12/9/2010 10:51 AM

vanny wrote:

ouch i hate that what kind of chain?

Just a KMC 410.

I got a kool chain that's getting put on today. If I snap this chain, I'm going to break down and fucking cry.

|

FTW!

12/9/2010 10:52 AM

jamie cole wrote:

i haven't ever snapped a chain *touches wood*

i have experienced a stem to knee from doing rollbacks and turndowns though, it sucks!!!

Snapped chains are like that, but about five times worse.

|

FTW!

12/9/2010 10:53 AM

Its worse when you have shitty knees to begin with but when its a $30 chain snapping in the first week makes me want to hunt down the owners of shadow and strangle them with the broken chain..

|

12/9/2010 10:54 AM

ive snapped the head tube right off a frame, yet ive never broken a chain (knock on wood). ive hit my knee on the stem, that really sucks. and i got stitches from a shinner. but my chain has stayed intact

|

12/9/2010 12:12 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

ive snapped the head tube right off a frame, yet ive never broken a chain (knock on wood). ive hit my knee on the stem, that really sucks. and i got stitches from a shinner. but my chain has stayed intact

snapping headtubes off of frames is nasty

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

12/9/2010 12:20 PM

irideafly wrote:

Its worse when you have shitty knees to begin with but when its a $30 chain snapping in the first week makes me want to hunt down the owners of shadow and strangle them with the broken chain..

Yes. I got rid of mine cause it was stretching anyways and it broke two chain breakers. Fuck an interlock, I just run full links now.

|

FTW!

12/9/2010 12:21 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

snapping headtubes off of frames is nasty

It is nasty. How'd that happen?

|

FTW!