I have 17k+ Twitter followers... Want some exposure?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2017 8:25 AM

I'm all about helping the scene. If anyone on Vital that has a great riding clip or photo & want me to share it with my 17k+ Twitter followers....

Do the following:

1) Post your pic/clip on Twitter & tag @Kranclife

If you want me to share your clip to 7k+ IG followers...

1) Email clip to Kranclife.com

Do you have an edit of yourself or your crew that you think deserves more views? If its a great quality video with good riding, email it to the email above and I will potentially post it on my blog Kranclife.com

Also... Looking for more riders to help contribute to the blog in case anyone is interested. LMK

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

8/12/2017 9:27 AM

How much you pay for those fake follows tho?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/12/2017 9:43 AM

Lol 7000 instagram followers but averaging 60-80 likes per photo
17k twitter followers but hardly any more than 10 likes per tweet

that's quite some exposure deal

|

8/12/2017 9:45 AM

I wish my mom loved me enough to make me 17k fake accounts so I can be "famous"

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

8/12/2017 9:45 AM

Lol shameless plug.

|

8/12/2017 12:09 PM

Fuck social media for the sake of getting followers in BMX. No real riders take this shit seriously

|

8/12/2017 12:28 PM

It's like being rich in monopoly.

|

8/13/2017 9:43 PM

Didn't pay a dime and most of them followers are legit. I posted this with intentions of helping riders gain exposure, without asking for anything in return.. Its all about the scene, see the bigger picture. If you can't seem to make that happen.. Go kick rocks.

For anyone else who reads this and wants that exposure, you know what to do. Stay^

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

8/13/2017 11:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 11:12 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

Didn't pay a dime and most of them followers are legit. I posted this with intentions of helping riders gain exposure, without asking for anything in return.. Its all about the scene, see the bigger picture. If you can't seem to make that happen.. Go kick rocks.

For anyone else who reads this and wants that exposure, you know what to do. Stay^

Even if all of your followers are tangible, the stats speak for themselves. If my miniscule followers base out likes or evens yours, I see no exposure happening.

BMX isn't about shoving your riding clips in someone's face, just enjoy riding.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/14/2017 3:50 AM

Anyone that craves exposure on Twitter that badly is riding for the wrong reasons

|

8/14/2017 8:29 AM

daviesjpg wrote:

What a fucking gobshite. If you were all about the scene youd be building ramps and hosting jams not trying to sell yourself on the internet... The scene doesn't need guys like you, there are a thousand already that no one gives a shit about...

|

8/14/2017 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2017 1:12 PM

I'll be honest dude, I'm not in it for the exposure in any way other than to share with family and friends, and I have maybe a few hundred followers on Instagram that I ACTUALLY KNOW 95% of-and I pretty frequently get more likes on a BMX post than you do with 7K followers.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 1:52 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

OP you deserve the thrashing youre getting on this forum. Do you even ride or do you film pointless shit all the time, too?

|

8/14/2017 9:14 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

Even if all of your followers are tangible, the stats speak for themselves. If my miniscule followers base out likes or evens yours, I see no exposure happening.

BMX isn't about shoving your riding clips in someone's face, just enjoy riding.

What stats are you referring to? If you're basing off of what you see as far as RT/Like ratios... that doesn't tell you much. Them tweets get thousands of "Views" which I guess I can only see on my backend. And you're right, it isn't. Running that website is just a fraction of what I do involving BMX.

I know what BMX is about & I enjoy every bit of it. I don't "shove" clips, etc... for me its just another strand of what I do for BMX. And good to know someone has that same feeling towards it.

|

8/14/2017 9:22 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Anyone that craves exposure on Twitter that badly is riding for the wrong reasons

Look Grumpy Steve... There are a lot of shredders who are talented af & don't know anyone or have any connections with people associated deeply within BMX. They are good af & deserve to be noticed. I don't RT' clips/pics that I feel like are good representations of what BMX is about. I try to filter out the quality. And you're right... I do have a lot of kids sending me messages all the time wanting exposure... and can only feeble grind. I try to help those kids, but not with the exposure aspect. There are some good as dudes/dudets out there that can ride a bike.. and it makes them feel good when they see a lot of people saw their clip/pic and think its cool. Tech is part of our society and social media goes along with it.... to criticize whether its a good/bad thing is a whole other topic.

I do it for the shredders that don't have the BMX "Plug" helping them out by hopefully being noticed by a BMX "Plug"... See the bigger picture.

|

8/14/2017 9:23 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

What a fucking gobshite. If you were all about the scene youd be building ramps and hosting jams not trying to sell yourself on the internet... The scene doesn't need guys like you, there are a thousand already that no one gives a shit about...

I've built ramps, hosted rides, and helped with contest... (Never hosted because my ridding homie held it down with that).... Sell myself on the internet...? Show me. Lol

|

8/14/2017 9:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'll be honest dude, I'm not in it for the exposure in any way other than to share with family and friends, and I have maybe a few hundred followers on Instagram that I ACTUALLY KNOW 95% of-and I pretty frequently get more likes on a BMX post than you do with 7K followers.

I respect that... and its cool. I'm just trying to help others that don't have your state of mind man. And about the whole... You get more engagement on your IG than I get on Kranclife... I hardly touch IG anymore. Thats why I'm trying to find dudes who ride from around the world who want to be a part of what I have going. I handle EVERYTHING for Kranclife.. and I could use the help.

|

8/14/2017 9:30 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

OP you deserve the thrashing youre getting on this forum. Do you even ride or do you film pointless shit all the time, too?

Cm'on man... I deserve the thrashing? If I do... help me understand what the hell everyone feels to think I deserve it. I feel the saltyness from people.... and still don't get it. Of course I fxckn ride. For a while now too. Film pointless shit all the time? Nega.

|

8/15/2017 12:28 AM

Riding is about having fun on your bike, not being famous. You're obviously pretty proud to have so many followers, whereas I don't even use Twitter. How about you do you and I'll do me? We just don't really appreciate people advertising their Twitter or whatever on here to gain more followers.

|