I is sad

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2014 12:06 PM

most of you know i got all the oddysey oil slick stuff when it came out, and it was the only company that had that option and it was badass. now all these fuckin companies are doing and its so gay because i dont feel special anymore and people are like, awee he trendy. but a few of you mayyyyyyyy remember me making a thread when the wtp envy came out with those like 2 years ago. so. idk if wanting it for 2 years before its out is trendy or not..wow. im making a trend topic..hahahah

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

1/8/2014 12:25 PM

Just because it's trendy doesn't mean it doesn't look good. I get what you mean though.

|

1/8/2014 2:58 PM

So basically you are saying "i am a bmx hipster".

|

1/8/2014 3:08 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Basically, yeah.

|

1/8/2014 3:09 PM

Hipsters don't have swag

|

1/8/2014 3:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hipsters don't have swag

Swagger. They have swagger.

|

1/8/2014 4:33 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Inadvertantly yea. I guess. haha. wow.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

1/8/2014 4:41 PM

At least now that you know, you can stop it smile

|

1/8/2014 4:49 PM

I know what you mean. That's like me telling my last year riding buddies ,"I want a freecoaster" right when they became popular , and they think I'm a trend whore because I ride 3 pegs and want a freecoaster.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2014 8:13 PM

his bike is actually sexy as fuck

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

1/8/2014 8:30 PM

the only oil slick thing i have is the limited edition empire black oil slick stem, not too hipster.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/8/2014 8:46 PM

Haha, when I first came to Vital, I had just gotten a complete, but didn't like how flexy the rear wheel was, in spite of it being cross laced. I started asking about 48h wheels, and was told they don't make them anymore, and that nobody needs 48's, 36's are plenty strong. I started building my current wheels in early 2012, and lucked into the best deals ever because of it, haha. Now I has no flex in my wheel set, and now they seem to be gaining popularity again.

I have also been wanting a freecoaster, but missed out on the reloader wheel kit when they were in the Odyssey web store, and will only get 48's for myself anymore.

Anyone wanna call out the next trend you think you see coming?
I see gyros gaining popularity.
Less people seem to be "slamming their seats lately also.
And less of you that have been on here for a while are worried about actually being trendy, and are just getting what you like. I see more threads about "what's the strongest" as opposed to "what brand grips are the coolest to 12yo kids that can't hop a curb?"

I could be totally wrong on the last part, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.