I just...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2010 2:04 AM

...shaved my pubes. That's all.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

9/25/2010 4:20 AM

didn't see that coming.

|

Rider for || District Bike Co & Vans
Photographer
Respect ♔

9/25/2010 4:48 AM

I like to grow mine out until they are longer than my erect penis so that I can shave it and donate my crab infested pubic hair to Locks of Love.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/25/2010 2:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I like to grow mine out until they are longer than my erect penis so that I can shave it and donate my crab infested pubic hair to Locks of Love.

Mine only grow to a certain extent, then after that the hair just falls from the tips. While I was shaving the bottom of the shaft, I cut my penis and it was bleeding. It didn;t hurt, but it was just very surprising.

|

9/25/2010 2:31 PM

no more bush to surround the tree?

|

9/25/2010 2:31 PM

i do that sometimes...

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/25/2010 2:39 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

no more bush to surround the tree?

Just stubble. I can't get all of it off because I don't have Nair. Dakotah, you cut your penis with a razor sometimes too? We must be shaft brothers.

|

9/25/2010 6:08 PM

one of the most disturbing threads here :L

|

Rider for || District Bike Co & Vans
Photographer
Respect ♔

9/25/2010 7:40 PM

Gayest thread ever!

|

9/25/2010 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:25 AM

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

9/25/2010 10:35 PM

Jawz13 wrote:

Gayest thread ever!

Go suck a dick faggot. Just because you can't have the wonderful experience of shaving your pubes after they grew so much. You probably only have 1 little pube on your baby nutsack. This thread is staying FOREVER!

(or until a mod deletes it, but if that happens, then fuck, what a bitch.)

So go suck a dick Jawz.

And KillingEffect, this is like the only disturbing thread on here. It all consists of bike checks and how to bunny hop.

|

9/25/2010 11:25 PM

no girl friend. no need.

but, i went on a vacation a while back, and we went to a national in nebraska at the end, (keep in mind i hadnt shaved in like 9 days) i took my shirt off and you could see a lil. and my moms like "ewe! wtf!" im like "hair is fuckin sick!"

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

9/26/2010 12:07 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

no girl friend. no need.

but, i went on a vacation a while back, and we went to a national in nebraska at the end, (keep in mind i hadnt shaved in like 9 days) i took my shirt off and you could see a lil. and my moms like "ewe! wtf!" im like "hair is fuckin sick!"

Haha, I don't have a girlfriend, but I just hate having to see my black curly pubes every time I take a shit or piss. I'm sad though because I don't grow a happy trail, and I barely have any chest hairs, but for some reason I have hair around my nipples only. Oh, my butthole/buttcrack is extremely hairy, it's fucking disgusting, but it's too hard to shave it. I bet it will be really sensitive though and the razor will probably tickle my butthole. Any experience? Insight?

|

9/26/2010 12:40 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

no girl friend. no need.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, I don't have a girlfriend, but I just hate having to see my black curly pubes every time I take a shit or piss. I'm sad though because I don't grow a happy trail, and I barely have any chest hairs, but for some reason I have hair around my nipples only. Oh, my butthole/buttcrack is extremely hairy, it's fucking disgusting, but it's too hard to shave it. I bet it will be really sensitive though and the razor will probably tickle my butthole. Any experience? Insight?

just do it.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

9/26/2010 4:50 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

no girl friend. no need.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Like Hall said...just do it. But when you do it, go slow, and be careful, the sensitivity on your ass hole is unbelievable.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/26/2010 7:23 AM

I turn my into dreadlocks! Shaving em makes it feel itchy

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

9/26/2010 10:03 AM

i like to keep it trimed not a fan of shaved.i like a lil man hair. i like to make it look defined. i try to get as close as i can with the scissors.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

9/26/2010 10:31 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

no girl friend. no need.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

ah! your sick. i got the chest hair goin. i wear v necks and chicks dig it. and the happy trail.

dont hate.

i cant help that im more of a man than you.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

9/26/2010 11:08 PM

camjf wrote:

I turn my into dreadlocks! Shaving em makes it feel itchy

FTW i got dreads on me head!, i didnt think pubic dreads were possible! lol

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

9/27/2010 12:08 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

no girl friend. no need.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

oh my fuckin god, the last lines on there were fuckin hilarious!

|

9/27/2010 7:55 PM

Bump for the lolz. Still haven't shaved my butthole, but I will do it in time... Hey swwyobmx, hair doesn't define a man, the manliness defines the man. I am more man than you will ever be. Even without pubes or chest hair, only ass hair.

|