I just got a complete bike for free!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2010 9:17 AM

I will have a bike check with pictures within a week or two.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 9:19 AM

You Stole it.

|

kobe bryant ready

1/24/2010 9:19 AM

spikez5 wrote:

You Stole it.

yh, ill agree with this

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/24/2010 9:20 AM

How'd you know?

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 9:22 AM

ridevansbmx wrote:

How'd you know?

no one gets free bikes

explain to me how you got it

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/24/2010 9:35 AM

stealing a walmart bike from a garage sale dosent count.. ha

|

1/24/2010 9:46 AM

Kylekyle wrote:

stealing a walmart bike from a garage sale dosent count.. ha

LUL. /facepalm

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

1/24/2010 10:29 AM

ridevansbmx wrote:

How'd you know?

If you really stole it. Your a fucking douche bag.

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle

1/24/2010 10:37 AM

gtfo you poor piece of shit

|

1/24/2010 3:51 PM

Hahah you guys are funny. It has been locked up at FAU for about a year untouched. The lock rusted off I guess or somebody took it off, but left the bike just laying there. So me and my friend took it in the middle of the day. There's a couple of small rusted spots on it and there are some spokes in the rear wheel that are missing, and some are bent/broke. It's such a come up for me.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:00 PM

Technically I didn't steal it. Nobody was using it, so I took it. Why let it go to waste?

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:01 PM

PICTURES!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/24/2010 4:02 PM

I don't have a camera or a camera phone. I'll try and get pictures asap.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:03 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

Technically I didn't steal it. Nobody was using it, so I took it. Why let it go to waste?

Technically you took something that wasn't yours that you didn't pay for? i think that's "technically" stealing. lol

|

Biggest troll.

1/24/2010 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2010 4:04 PM

Wow....get the FUCK off my website. You stole from a fellow rider, thats the most fucked up thing to do. GTFO.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/24/2010 4:05 PM

I found a fit trl 1 in the middle of the road and nobody was around so I told me friend and "he" took it.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 4:07 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Wow....get the FUCK off my website. You stole from a fellow rider, thats the most fucked up thing to do. GTFO.

Can you read? I said NOBODY was using it for like a year and a half. I wouldn't take it if someone was using it.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:09 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

Hahah you guys are funny. It has been locked up at FAU for about a year untouched. The lock rusted off I guess or somebody took it off, but left the bike just laying there. So me and my friend took it in the middle of the day. There's a couple of small rusted spots on it and there are some spokes in the rear wheel that are missing, and some are bent/broke. It's such a come up for me.

Such a dick move. I fucking hate people who steal, that shit is the worst. How about getting a fucking job and paying for it with some hard earned money? If you ever attempted to steal something of mine, I don't care if it's something with zero value, you would receive the ass kicking of a lifetime. If you came on my property to steal it you would have a lovely looking hole in your face compliments of a shotgun shell. You have no respect from BootyBoots.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/24/2010 4:13 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

Hahah you guys are funny. It has been locked up at FAU for about a year untouched. The lock rusted off I guess or somebody took it off, but left the bike just laying there. So me and my friend took it in the middle of the day. There's a couple of small rusted spots on it and there are some spokes in the rear wheel that are missing, and some are bent/broke. It's such a come up for me.

BootyBoots wrote:

Such a dick move. I fucking hate people who steal, that shit is the worst. How about getting a fucking job and paying for it with some hard earned money? If you ever attempted to steal something of mine, I don't care if it's something with zero value, you would receive the ass kicking of a lifetime. If you came on my property to steal it you would have a lovely looking hole in your face compliments of a shotgun shell. You have no respect from BootyBoots.

Whatever dude. Nobody was using it for the last time. So I took advantage of a geat opportunity. I'll do pretty much anything to ride, except stealing. It's not like stole from someone's house that rides everyday.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:14 PM

Such a dick move. I fucking hate people who steal, that shit is the worst. How about getting a fucking job and paying for it with some hard earned money? If you ever attempted to steal something of mine, I don't care if it's something with zero value, you would receive the ass kicking of a lifetime. If you came on my property to steal it you would have a lovely looking hole in your face compliments of a shotgun shell. You have no respect from Jess B.M.X.

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/24/2010 4:15 PM

what kind of bike was it thats what i want to know.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 4:18 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

Whatever dude. Nobody was using it for the last time. So I took advantage of a geat opportunity. I'll do pretty much anything to ride, except stealing. It's not like stole from someone's house that rides everyday.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. It wasn't yours to begin with, but I guess it is now. Entertain us by telling me what kind of bike it was exactly that you "Got for free".

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/24/2010 4:19 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Such a dick move. I fucking hate people who steal, that shit is the worst. How about getting a fucking job and paying for it with some hard earned money? If you ever attempted to steal something of mine, I don't care if it's something with zero value, you would receive the ass kicking of a lifetime. If you came on my property to steal it you would have a lovely looking hole in your face compliments of a shotgun shell. You have no respect from BootyBoots.

ridevansbmx wrote:

Whatever dude. Nobody was using it for the last time. So I took advantage of a geat opportunity. I'll do pretty much anything to ride, except stealing. It's not like stole from someone's house that rides everyday.

BootyBoots wrote:

Whatever helps you sleep at night. It wasn't yours to begin with, but I guess it is now. Entertain us by telling me what kind of bike it was exactly that you "Got for free".

exactly!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 4:21 PM

I think the frame is a Fit. It has like 3 coats of paint on it. The stem is FBM. My friend traded me his front wheel for the Primo front wheel. I think the forks and bars are Fit too. The rear hub is Odyssey. Idk what the rear wheel is. Primo front tire. Some kind of dirt tire on the back. We The People Star 28t sprocket. KMC chain. Idk what cranks. Animal pedals. Shadow seat/post. Stock grips from my friends old bike. Eastern front hub. Fit seat clamp.

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:22 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

How'd you know?

camjf wrote:

no one gets free bikes

explain to me how you got it

i got a free bike smile it was from a contest from alienation but i sold it to my friend cuz i had a bike already but i took the wheels from it

|

crystal meth

1/24/2010 4:22 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

I think the frame is a Fit. It has like 3 coats of paint on it. The stem is FBM. My friend traded me his front wheel for the Primo front wheel. I think the forks and bars are Fit too. The rear hub is Odyssey. Idk what the rear wheel is. Primo front tire. Some kind of dirt tire on the back. We The People Star 28t sprocket. KMC chain. Idk what cranks. Animal pedals. Shadow seat/post. Stock grips from my friends old bike. Eastern front hub. Fit seat clamp.

if it is a fit check under the bottom bracket it should say what model it is or whatever.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 4:23 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

How'd you know?

camjf wrote:

no one gets free bikes

explain to me how you got it

Harry95 wrote:

i got a free bike smile it was from a contest from alienation but i sold it to my friend cuz i had a bike already but i took the wheels from it

what kind of bike was it?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/24/2010 4:24 PM

ridevansbmx wrote:

I think the frame is a Fit. It has like 3 coats of paint on it. The stem is FBM. My friend traded me his front wheel for the Primo front wheel. I think the forks and bars are Fit too. The rear hub is Odyssey. Idk what the rear wheel is. Primo front tire. Some kind of dirt tire on the back. We The People Star 28t sprocket. KMC chain. Idk what cranks. Animal pedals. Shadow seat/post. Stock grips from my friends old bike. Eastern front hub. Fit seat clamp.

kingshawty12 wrote:

if it is a fit check under the bottom bracket it should say what model it is or whatever.

I gotta sand down all the paint. Will it sand the brand down if I do?

|

"Got my vans on, finna' walk out da' door, finna ride my bike man even if it snows"- Ryan Rigney

1/24/2010 4:25 PM

camjf wrote:

no one gets free bikes

explain to me how you got it

Harry95 wrote:

i got a free bike smile it was from a contest from alienation but i sold it to my friend cuz i had a bike already but i took the wheels from it

kingshawty12 wrote:

what kind of bike was it?

it was a diamondback frame (not like a shit stock frame its there aftermarket frame) with premium haro and alienation parts

|

crystal meth

1/24/2010 4:25 PM

Harry95 wrote:

i got a free bike smile it was from a contest from alienation but i sold it to my friend cuz i had a bike already but i took the wheels from it

kingshawty12 wrote:

what kind of bike was it?

Harry95 wrote:

it was a diamondback frame (not like a shit stock frame its there aftermarket frame) with premium haro and alienation parts

hmm that aint that bad.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*