I just landed a perfect fly0ut 180.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2012 11:00 AM

i just did a oerfect 180 off my little plastic teneighty ramo in my yard, i didnt have anything else t practice off of before doing it to flat eventually when i get stronger, but i nailed it perfectly wiht a really long rollout to!!! i wa sso happy and tried it again, i got the rotation and not the rollout, i kept trying and was getting farther and farther from it, so i went inside. i landed it once yesterday but not as good im realy upset

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

9/3/2012 11:10 AM

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/3/2012 11:31 AM

You can't practice on the computer, just don't stress it and keep trying

|

9/3/2012 11:45 AM

Meh, I can barely do them flat. -___-

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2012 11:48 AM

BNC wrote:

You can't practice on the computer, just don't stress it and keep trying

thanks man will do

|

9/3/2012 11:49 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

u cant do them flat either??

|

9/3/2012 1:54 PM

I can get the rotation flat i just gotta roll out idk how do i think my momentum stops or something

|

9/3/2012 2:58 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I can get the rotation flat i just gotta roll out idk how do i think my momentum stops or something

flat or flyout?? try going a little faster, i had the same problem, go like a full crank faster and when u land try to land with ur body forward a little and shift ur body back, u should do the rollout, well thats what i did.i cnt get the full rotation on flat, only 90degrees,but flyout i can get the rotation too but not usually rollout, sometimes i mess up and go 90 degrees,..i would have done it 3 times but when i was rolling out i had to put my foot down -_- but i nailed it twice, once yesterday and one today, i just started commiting to flyouts yesterday but havent got it all day today besides this morning but keep practicing i could take a while,or a few days,i will keep trying tmmrw and try to get it on film, when i nail them ill do a how to on youtube, and post t here, Check out my youtube channel: Crypticbmx

|

9/3/2012 3:00 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

u cant do them flat either??

Like barely. Plus I'm scared and stuff, so yeah..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/3/2012 3:07 PM

I can't 180 flat either. Just a 540 =(

|

9/3/2012 3:58 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

I can't 180 flat either. Just a 540 =(

IKR? All my friends are 360ing gaps and all I can do is 720 them):

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/3/2012 4:02 PM

man just practice your fakies for a while until you have them down, then go back to your 180s and you'll land them almost every time. I was like you, I could get the rotation but not the fakie, but now I can get it almost every time

|

9/3/2012 4:06 PM

Spend one week devoted to trying the trick.

Try 50 a day. For one week and I guarantee you will get it.

|

9/3/2012 4:13 PM

CraigWazHere wrote:

Spend one week devoted to trying the trick.

Try 50 a day. For one week and I guarantee you will get it.

im gonna take this advice im gonna try it thanks man

|

9/3/2012 4:14 PM

sk8termatt wrote:

man just practice your fakies for a while until you have them down, then go back to your 180s and you'll land them almost every time. I was like you, I could get the rotation but not the fakie, but now I can get it almost every time

i dont think its my fakies tho im rly good at fakies i will try it th, thanks man

|

9/3/2012 4:17 PM

Do 700 in one day and chill the rest of the week.. then day "i rode all this week"

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/3/2012 4:28 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

im having the same issue with my hop 900's.

|

9/3/2012 4:33 PM

HOMEBOYZ!!!! ! I GOT MY 180's TODAY!!!! FUCK YEAH lol =) i screamed so loud amazing =D So i went a little faster and i hopped higher and you just gotta throw your whole body into it commit COMMIT =D AND BAM i got it turned around (i can't shift out) so once i get to about 90 i just pedal forward and BOOM 180 =) good shit =) im so hyped right now

|

9/3/2012 5:38 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

HOMEBOYZ!!!! ! I GOT MY 180's TODAY!!!! FUCK YEAH lol =) i screamed so loud amazing =D So i went a little faster and i hopped higher and you just gotta throw your whole body into it commit COMMIT =D AND BAM i got it turned around (i can't shift out) so once i get to about 90 i just pedal forward and BOOM 180 =) good shit =) im so hyped right now

what do u mean pedal fowarD? do u think u can post a how to for me??

|

9/3/2012 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2012 9:53 PM

Well i cant ride until like friday >..> unless u wanna wait =P You said you can get the rotation right? So all you need help with is the roll back?

|

9/3/2012 6:39 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Well i cant ride until like friday >..> unless u wanna wait =P You said you can get the rotation right? So all you need help with is the roll back?

i can only get like 95 degrees flat, on flyout i can get rotation and once in a while rollout but what do u mean when u said i turn 90 degrees then peddle forward??

|

9/3/2012 6:45 PM

thats after the rotation pay no attention to that if u cant rotate 180 flat =P

|

9/3/2012 6:46 PM

But on a side note have you tried looking back and throwing your body O_o??

|

9/3/2012 8:55 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

same, im trying fakie triple whips but i cant get my damn foot over the last rotation:/

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/3/2012 8:58 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Christian_Severo wrote:

flat or flyout?? try going a little faster, i had the same problem, go like a full crank faster and when u land try to land with ur body forward a little and shift ur body back, u should do the rollout, well thats what i did.i cnt get the full rotation on flat, only 90degrees,but flyout i can get the rotation too but not usually rollout, sometimes i mess up and go 90 degrees,..i would have done it 3 times but when i was rolling out i had to put my foot down -_- but i nailed it twice, once yesterday and one today, i just started commiting to flyouts yesterday but havent got it all day today besides this morning but keep practicing i could take a while,or a few days,i will keep trying tmmrw and try to get it on film, when i nail them ill do a how to on youtube, and post t here, Check out my youtube channel: Crypticbmx

Please don't do a how-to unless you have them mastered... Plus there are so many videos as it is. Just film your progress!

|

9/3/2012 8:59 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

same, im trying fakie triple whips but i cant get my damn foot over the last rotation:/

I have that problem too. I try 1080 double whips flat and i always can't get my leg over the frame on the second whip

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer

9/3/2012 8:59 PM

Sorry I just can't stand when people make a how-to video as soon as they learn the trick.

|

9/3/2012 9:00 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

Quit being a bitch. Everyone here should be able to at least fakie trip whip.

|

9/3/2012 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2012 9:54 PM

NextGenesis88 wrote:

Sorry I just can't stand when people make a how-to video as soon as they learn the trick.

what if they learned it real good? LOL just messin with you =P

|

9/4/2012 7:22 PM

NextGenesis88 wrote:

Quit being a bitch. Everyone here should be able to at least fakie trip whip.

Lmfao

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer