I just won some Nitrous Shifter Cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2014 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2014 5:25 PM

Hi guys so like the tile said I just won some Nitrous Shifter Cranks the color is matte purple on youtube the guy was doing a giveaway last week. I was the lucky pick today I'm so stoked that I won a pair of free cranks the cranks are brand new he brought from acebmx. I just want to know are those Nitrous Shifter Cranks any good.

|

2/3/2014 6:06 PM

Google

|

2/3/2014 6:17 PM

^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/3/2014 6:23 PM

I just did they got mixed review some are good review and some are bad I just have to see for myself if they are good or not.

|

2/3/2014 6:59 PM

They serve well for budget cranks. I would have to say they might be worse than stock 48-spline cranks, but who knows? Depends on how hard you ride, really.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/3/2014 8:45 PM

I'm a Beginner so I might not ride hard I just got to wait and see. But I will also be going to my local bike shop to buy parts. Should i keep the cranks or should I buy some better one from my local shop you know that they might recommend me to get better cranks and not recommend those Nitrous Shifter Cranks.

|

2/3/2014 9:56 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I'm a Beginner so I might not ride hard I just got to wait and see. But I will also be going to my local bike shop to buy ...more

These cranks are way good for beginner. When you start doing tricks off sets and 4-5 ft drops, then you may reconsider.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/3/2014 10:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2014 10:38 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I'm a Beginner so I might not ride hard I just got to wait and see. But I will also be going to my local bike shop to buy ...more

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

These cranks are way good for beginner. When you start doing tricks off sets and 4-5 ft drops, then you may reconsider.

Ok thanks I can't wait until I try the cranks out. I just brought half of my parts on Sunday bars,chain,seat,grips,bar end,stem I'm going to get the rest from my local shop. We got one more month of snow then we can ride.

|

2/4/2014 3:37 AM

Nice

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/4/2014 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2014 6:57 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I just did they got mixed review some are good review and some are bad I just have to see for myself if they are good or not.

That's what reviews are for.

They are decent for the price though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/4/2014 8:24 AM

My old LBS had them and I literally saw 4 pairs behind the counter in the span of two months, snapped clean in half. 3 of 4 which looked to be in about 8/10 condition before breaking. I would personally rather ride stock 8s cranks than those but im sure theyre decent for a beginner.

I dont know who owned the ones at my LBS so I cant say if they were hard riders or not

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/4/2014 11:12 AM

Dave- I haven't seen that many review on these cranks i see like two or three in vitalbmx review section and other on fourms on this site and other bmx fourms. It like mixed review and some people like them and other people don't like them.

Tim- I hope they don't snap on me knock on wood. Since I'm a begnnier they should be fine.

|