I know Im not the only one like this...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2018 7:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2018 7:15 AM

Photo

This is my walk in closet. That tall box in the middle has that Cult frame in it. The bike you see is my Dad's bike with the wheels off to get it out of the way, and the wheels are in there too, ive got 7 tires in there, my coaster wheel, all sorts brake parts, those boxes you see in there are all boxes full of packing materials to ship out parts, and ive got boxes in there to ship out parts as well...

If i never sold any parts I'd have like 3 full bikes in there and some extra parts as well lol

Anyone else like this? I know im not the only one lol
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/9/2018 7:29 AM

I wish I was like that!

|

9/9/2018 7:37 AM

Lol I wish, I think my extra parts are limited to one frame from my old complete, two pedals and 10 links of chain.

|

9/9/2018 7:44 AM

Yeah i want to get rid of this stuff... really want that frame sold, the tires arent really worth much so Ill keep those... but once i get the frame sold it wont be that bad...

I mean ive got a cassette wheel and a coaster wheel im going to keep, ill keep the tires too... but yeah i dont use my closet for anything else so im not worried about it lol

|

9/9/2018 9:27 AM

I've got a closet with bike bits in it. My bike should be living there too, but it's a little cramped and became a complete mess when I was looking for tools a few days ago. I've got 2 shoe boxes and 2 profile boxes full of random little spare bits. Spare forks, spare crank arms, spare seats, a crap wtp frame that lives outside, 4 pairs of bars that I don't know what to do with, 2 pairs of tyres, a pair of primo hollowbites, a few sprockets, a stem, a pair of wheels, a pair of hubs, and god knows what else :/ all spare
It's all stuff that won't sell for much so I'm just hanging onto it. I think I'm a headset short of building a bike but it would have a couple of cool bits and the rest a bit shit so wouldn't really be worth building to sell on.

|

9/9/2018 10:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2018 10:52 AM

Lol, I don't have that many parts, but I got a few laying around my work area. Pair of white Fuego tires, my freecoaster wheelset, Kink forks, a few seats, lots of spare brake hardware, others that don't come to mind. XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

9/9/2018 11:44 AM

I have that but it's spread out over the garage and shed

|

Hmmm

9/9/2018 11:57 AM

Edman123 wrote:

I have that but it's spread out over the garage and shed

Dude i couldnt leave parts outside here. They'll get raped to shit with the humidity lol

|

9/9/2018 3:42 PM

Lol Yeah. I have five bikes (4 bmx) and enough bmx parts to build up two more bikes. Some parts are very old though.

|

9/9/2018 5:27 PM

Ur dad rides bmx!? Thats kickass!!! Zero spare parts atm lol. Whats the frame geo.... i miiiight snatch that from ya. Also if you’ve got bars with a healthy rise. I was soooooo wrong thinking an 8.5” rise was enough with a 21” TT and topload lmao

|

9/9/2018 5:52 PM

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

Ur dad rides bmx!? Thats kickass!!! Zero spare parts atm lol. Whats the frame geo.... i miiiight snatch that from ya. Also if ...more

The frame actually sold today lmao

But yeah. He rides, not much lately due to him going through a divorce. He races Motocross as well and he's actually one of the fastest guys at the local track. He's like one of those "local pros" lol... i mean he's only 41 so he's still pretty young

|

9/9/2018 6:01 PM

I'll post a pic of my cramped bike space

|

9/10/2018 12:01 AM

Glad to see you've come out of the closet

|