I know this is not BMX related but...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 10:10 AM

The Iphone Slowmotion thing?

Does anyone know of an android app similar to that, I am getting the Galaxy s3 in the mail sometime today and would like to know?

Kind of stupid to ask but it's whatever.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/28/2014 10:13 AM

I know the S4 has it built in as part of the camera. Im sure theres an app for the S3 but theres a ton of sketchy, buggy, and glitchy android apps so be careful.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/28/2014 10:18 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I know the S4 has it built in as part of the camera. Im sure theres an app for the S3 but theres a ton of sketchy, buggy, and glitchy android apps so be careful.

hmm, I went on Cnet and saw a article comparing some things about the Iphone and the Samsung Galaxy line, and other Android Phones, it mentioned the Andro Vid Video Trimmer I will try that out and see how it goes, seeing as the processor on the s3 is much higher than my ghetto Kyocera Rise which runs a pretty outdated O.S. (2. something I believe)

But HardBMX_Tim, I have come across some sketchy apps for sure, that is why I actually read reviews, look at DWNL's/mo and check the #/5 Ratings and all the bug fixes and whatnot, over just being dumb and pressing download because the icon might look good haha

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin