Related:
Create New Tag
James_Letten17 James_Letten17
1/28/2014 10:10 AM

The Iphone Slowmotion thing?

Does anyone know of an android app similar to that, I am getting the Galaxy s3 in the mail sometime today and would like to know?

Kind of stupid to ask but it's whatever.

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/28/2014 10:13 AM

I know the S4 has it built in as part of the camera. Im sure theres an app for the S3 but theres a ton of sketchy, buggy, and glitchy android apps so be careful.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

James_Letten17 James_Letten17
1/28/2014 10:18 AM
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I know the S4 has it built ...more

hmm, I went on Cnet and saw a article comparing some things about the Iphone and the Samsung Galaxy line, and other Android Phones, it mentioned the Andro Vid Video Trimmer I will try that out and see how it goes, seeing as the processor on the s3 is much higher than my ghetto Kyocera Rise which runs a pretty outdated O.S. (2. something I believe)

But HardBMX_Tim, I have come across some sketchy apps for sure, that is why I actually read reviews, look at DWNL's/mo and check the #/5 Ratings and all the bug fixes and whatnot, over just being dumb and pressing download because the icon might look good haha

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP