I learned a new trick!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2010 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:05 AM

Sketchy as shit, but this was my first one to fakie.

First Fullcab! from Seth Harrison on Vimeo.

smile
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:04 PM

I've been trying those!!! I fail at them though. Good job!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/20/2010 5:05 PM

ahahaa. props man. youll get them way cleaner before you know it!!

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

4/20/2010 5:06 PM

Not bad man. Just keep practicing that shit like I know you will. If there’s anyone who can stick it, it’s you (there you go, some positivity from your big brother BootyBoots).

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/20/2010 5:07 PM

nice!

i learned sketchy hangover tooth grinds! or whatever you wanna call em. they feel awesome!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/20/2010 5:10 PM

that one did not count bud!
But I can tell that if you do them out of a bank or something with more speed you would have them dialed.
no hate at all here man, film another one on a rollout from a bank and I bet you would do better.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/20/2010 5:11 PM

nice bro! from a fcoaster to another. they get sooooooooo much easier with practice. you just gotta get that whole motion down in your head good and youll be doin them like butta

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 5:14 PM

Yeah, I can do them up banks, if that makes sense, but doing them to fakie was much harder. Today was my first day EVER trying them on flat, I only recorded to see my progress and get tips, I will get a legit one tomorrow hopefully.

For some reason, when I try to do them out of a 180, I CAN NOT rotate.

Thanks guys!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:16 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, I can do them up banks, if that makes sense, but doing them to fakie was much harder. Today was my first day EVER trying them on flat, I only recorded to see my progress and get tips, I will get a legit one tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks guys!

you can fakie 3 up a bank?
thats gnarly.
(no sarcasm)

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/20/2010 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:05 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks guys!

try like twisting your head shoulers waist and legs at the same time and like swoop your bike up. Once someone told me thatt i got them sooo much cleaner . And make sure you get it dialed in your head that you NEED to do it and one motion. And itll just come. hope that helped

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 5:18 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks guys!

funtington wrote:

thats gnarly.
(no sarcasm)

Haha, yeah? I have a decent video, but it is very clean, and I do not want to post it! It will spoil my upcoming video!
wink

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:19 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks guys!

papiomitis wrote:

try like twisting your head shoulers waist and legs at the same time and like swoop your bike up. Once someone told me thatt i got them sooo much cleaner . And make sure you get it dialed in your head that you NEED to do it and one motion. And itll just come. hope that helped

I appreciate it broski! They are incredibly fun to do!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks guys!

papiomitis wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

indeed they are!!!

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 5:23 PM

papiomitis wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

indeed they are!!!

But I did notice that when I rotated fast my front end dipped. Is there a way to prevent this?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:26 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks guys!

funtington wrote:

thats gnarly.
(no sarcasm)

JustRideBMX wrote:

Haha, yeah? I have a decent video, but it is very clean, and I do not want to post it! It will spoil my upcoming video!
wink

shucksss.
I have had this project freecoaster buildd up going for a while i have a KHE reverse and I am going to go from cassete to coaster for a wwhile. so maybe I shall try and out ride you on a coaster sir!!! touche!!! on gaurd!

|

4/20/2010 5:26 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

indeed they are!!!

JustRideBMX wrote:

But I did notice that when I rotated fast my front end dipped. Is there a way to prevent this?

suck up you're knees like a black buy

and happy 420

|

I'm Tim.

4/20/2010 5:28 PM

funtington wrote:

thats gnarly.
(no sarcasm)

JustRideBMX wrote:

wink

funtington wrote:

shucksss.
I have had this project freecoaster buildd up going for a while i have a KHE reverse and I am going to go from cassete to coaster for a wwhile. so maybe I shall try and out ride you on a coaster sir!!! touche!!! on gaurd!

ARG! Wait...that's a Pirate...

KHE ASTERN though...do it!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:29 PM

Up a bank.. or on a bank?

|

4/20/2010 5:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

wink

funtington wrote:

shucksss.

JustRideBMX wrote:

ARG! Wait...that's a Pirate...

KHE ASTERN though...do it!

nah man I got this reverse for 60 dollars 2 weeks old.
kid could not even 180/

|

4/20/2010 5:36 PM

fuck i love that song what song is it

|

4/20/2010 5:37 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

Up a bank.. or on a bank?

Like 180, fakie up bank, fullcab, ride down bank.

Funington - He probably thought "If I get a Freecoaster, I can 180!!!!!!!!!!" Get it then dude! What rim you gettin?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:37 PM

Obama wrote:

fuck i love that song what song is it

DANCE remix.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/20/2010 5:56 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

indeed they are!!!

JustRideBMX wrote:

thats where im at right now. im still trying to figure that out haha. i wanna have both wheels up even so i can hopefully start doing them over stuff

|

m.o.e.

4/20/2010 6:01 PM

some might sya im gay but i love the song whats it called?

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/20/2010 6:10 PM

papiomitis wrote:

indeed they are!!!

JustRideBMX wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

thats where im at right now. im still trying to figure that out haha. i wanna have both wheels up even so i can hopefully start doing them over stuff

Yeah for real, but when I rotate my front end drops. I have to use all my strength to keep it up.

Yaya - DANCE remix...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/22/2010 9:06 AM

thats not a fucking fullcab. and the only reason nobody tells you off is cause you have 19000 fucking posts you little fucking scooter faggot. i read these forums from time to time when the weather sucks and i just had to make an account to tell you how much of a fucking faggot u r. youre on here everyday and youre not even a mod. and that hop "t bog" you think you did, more like a hop seat touch. you tell other people off, when the fact is 90% of them are better than you. so on behalf of myself, and all the others who agree with me, dear JustRideBMX,
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|