I love being 17...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2010 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:12 AM

Me and my friend Austin were riding around in an empty parking lot downtown tonight when a cop pulls in. Turns out its the cop that usually BUGS THE FUCK OUT OF US every time she sees us. Like this bitch hates the fuck out of us and last time she caught me my dad had to come pick up my bike so she didn't. Anyways, she pulls in, and she's like "Do i even have to say anything?". So i told her, "we just went to the library to get some water, now we're leaving" (true story). Then she just says, "I have to give you a ticket, i can't take this anymore". Well Austin is 18. I'm 17. He got a $100 ticket. I didn't get shit! She's like, "Well since you're not 18, i can't give you a ticket". And i'm like, "oh okay!"...even though i'd already gotten a ticket from a different cop down there before. But yeah, bunch of bullshit. Kids can't legally ride through an empty parking lot to get something to drink in my town. Fuck it!

and check this out, stupid bitch spelled the name of the city wrong...WHEN ITS ON HER BADGE, AND IN HUGE LETTERS ON THE SIDE OF HER CAR.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

this is her pissing the shit out of me and my friend vince about 6 months ago.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

CSB

|

2/23/2010 7:51 PM

shes just jealous she cant do those trick on her bike

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/23/2010 7:52 PM

she has a cool bike!

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/23/2010 7:54 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Next Time ask her if she want's you to teach her how to 180 or manual on your bike

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

2/23/2010 7:55 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

punk078910 wrote:

Next Time ask her if she want's you to teach her how to 180 or manual on your bike

the thing is, she only rode a bike before...now she has a fucking Impala. shit caught me off guard!

|

2/23/2010 7:56 PM

That's really gay man!

|

2/23/2010 7:57 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

the thing is, she only rode a bike before...now she has a fucking Impala. shit caught me off guard!

I wish these cops would attack the real problems.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/23/2010 8:01 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

hahah a fucking Impala, tell her you know people that can pimp her ride if she stops bugging you

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

2/23/2010 8:01 PM

punk078910 wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

tibug wrote:

Thats what i was thinking. Austin was like "Hey, at least we're not over there smoking crack!"

she didn't find it funny.

|

2/23/2010 8:06 PM

haha once a cop stopped me and asked how long i could manual

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/23/2010 8:13 PM

catfish95 wrote:

lol i wish it was that way here

|

2/23/2010 8:15 PM

catfish95 wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

lol i wish it was that way here

some cop let me ride a private property he was like go ahead u can ride it when i was ur age i use to bike

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/23/2010 8:18 PM

hah cant he be like "what? i dont live in this town" lol

|

2/23/2010 8:33 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

hah cant he be like "what? i dont live in this town" lol

nah...we've tried that

one of my friends told a cop he was Max Gaertig one time
didn't work.

|

2/23/2010 10:28 PM

gay.... just gay... oh wait I fail I thought you got a ticket from her... my bad. but still she is still gay for always bugging you

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

2/24/2010 4:16 AM

haha my dads town supervisor and my moms a police sargeant so once I was riding in a no trespassing construction place and this cop went buy in his car, looked at me
in the fence, and waved.... hahahaha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/24/2010 4:29 AM

Haha! CSBBB!

One time me and my buddy were riding in this Kmart Parking lot. A cop comes up and says, "You see that rail on top of Kmart? If you can find a way up there, you can ride it, I wont say a word about it!" We were shocked that he told us that, he said back when he was a kid he skated, and figured a way up there, so if we could find a way, he would allow us to ride there! Haha!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/24/2010 4:57 AM

Fayettenam PD needs to start focusing on the real problems like the meth traffickers and the gang problems there.

They wonder why their town is such a shit hole

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/24/2010 6:11 AM

maybe she needs to slam her seat so she dont get raped in the butt the hole time

thats why shes so mad and jealous

|

2/24/2010 7:10 AM

I wish cops would leave BMXers alone and focus on the real problems that we have in our society.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

2/24/2010 8:04 AM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

I wish cops would leave BMXers alone and focus on the real problems that we have in our society.

werd....fuck that bitch

|

2/24/2010 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2010 8:38 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

tibug wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

Thats what i was thinking. Austin was like "Hey, at least we're not over there smoking crack!"

she didn't find it funny.

Tell him to fight the BS charge. If the parking lot doesn't have signs posted, you could easily fight the ticket and get out of it.

Also, you should have covered his address on the ticket with a photo editor...anyone could send random shit to his house now...or just show up...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/24/2010 11:11 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Fayettenam PD needs to start focusing on the real problems like the meth traffickers and the gang problems there.

They wonder ...more

Yeah...its a bunch of shit

|

2/24/2010 11:18 AM

its not much better here in Cary NC

|

2/24/2010 11:19 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

They wonder ...more

Daniel Wood wrote:

sounds like it.
sucks for your friend. but tell you friend to fight the charge. hell win

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/24/2010 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2010 11:22 AM

For real! I would

|

2/24/2010 11:23 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

They wonder ...more

Daniel Wood wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

sounds like it.
sucks for your friend. but tell you friend to fight the charge. hell win

last time i got a ticket i got away with it, so chances are he will. and he works at the local bike shop and he was texting his boss while the cop was talking, and the message from the boss said "don't even worry about it". So chances are the bullshit will get taken care of haha

|

2/24/2010 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:12 AM

|

2/24/2010 11:30 AM

You should tell her to write her number on the back of your ticket.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/24/2010 11:40 AM

tibug wrote:

You should tell her to write her number on the back of your ticket.

ewwwwww

|