I made a website

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2012 3:43 PM

MY NEW SITE

Ok, so im a freelancer in photography and video and I have my bike crew, TXL, so i made this site, i dont know much about sites so graphic designers dont laugh! Tell me what you think. im going to get a domain name in the future
|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/11/2012 3:47 PM

i'm diggin it, i'm really liking the photos, i'm gonna have to come down and ride next spring

by the way, what's your camera setup you're using?

|

9/11/2012 3:53 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i'm diggin it, i'm really liking the photos, i'm gonna have to come down and ride next spring

thanks yeah for sure, find me on FB. facebook.com/bmxhope

i have a nikon d5000, sb700 and sb900 flash, rokinon 8mm, nikon 35mm, telephoto lens, the kit lens, battery pack for pictures.

Sony xr200v with a baby death with 2 spacers, customized nigger rigged opteka handle, a big light for my handle i dont know the model, a custom heavy weight for the bottom of the handle, a 8.25 deathwish board, a have tons of cleaning shit and bags. and i edit with imovie and final cut

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/11/2012 3:56 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote:

i have a nikon d5000, sb700 and sb900 flash, rokinon 8mm, nikon 35mm, telephoto lens, the kit lens, battery pack for pictures.

Sony xr200v with a baby death with 2 spacers, customized nigger rigged opteka handle, a big light for my handle i dont know the model, a custom heavy weight for the bottom of the handle, a 8.25 deathwish board, a have tons of cleaning shit and bags. and i edit with imovie and final cut

sick shit bro, i only have a T2i but i'm not into photography as much as i used to be back in the 35mm days.

Are there a lot of good spots down in Sherman? I've been down there a couple times but never to ride.

|

9/11/2012 4:01 PM

sbc785 wrote:

TXLJHOPE wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

sick shit bro, i only have a T2i but i'm not into photography as much as i used to be back in the 35mm days.

Are there a lot of good spots down in Sherman? I've been down there a couple times but never to ride.

i want a t3i for certain shots. sherman does have some spots if you are VERY creative or can do tall ass rails. it's better to ride here in the winter for some reason

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/11/2012 4:03 PM

i wanted a T3i but i found this T2i brand new for $400 on Craigslist. I can buy an external 5" monitor to mount for cheap as hell and it'll still be the cheaper than the T3i and it's the SAME camera.

|

9/11/2012 4:04 PM

Whats funny is this is near close to how most bmx websites look like. Anyways , sick shit man.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/11/2012 4:19 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

Whats funny is this is near close to how most bmx websites look like. Anyways , sick shit man.

Like what sites? I don't want a look a like

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/11/2012 4:39 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

TXLJHOPE wrote:

Like what sites? I don't want a look a like

No I dont mean it like that. I was commenting on you saying dont make fun of my graphic skills. I was saying its decent and is similar in layout to all bmx websites. No lookalike though.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/11/2012 9:16 PM

dude thats a really nice site looks like the navi bar is off though on all pages but home, i also made a site with WIX but it was for my biking crew just started so not as far into filming or anything only a shitty 1min AD witha rider thats not even on the team anymore lol.
but over all looks sick and your photographs are really good no doubt.

|

9/11/2012 9:24 PM

#SWAG

Start posting photos on the Vital photo section man. My photo is on the front page as "Photo of the Day: Monday". Pretty good way to get more exposure I guess.

|

9/11/2012 9:33 PM

Best be lookin pro! >:D

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/11/2012 9:58 PM

Thanks everyone.

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/12/2012 2:27 PM

i dig it, the one pic makes it hard to see what each link is though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/12/2012 10:21 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i dig it, the one pic makes it hard to see what each link is though

Everything randomly fucked up, everytime i fix it and publish it, it remains fucked up still

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/13/2012 4:50 PM

sick! but its really hard to read the tabs on the very top there almost the same color as the background

|

9/13/2012 7:48 PM

Fugggggin dope man

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

9/14/2012 12:05 AM

I like it , props man ...its cool

|

9/14/2012 1:58 AM

You guys are making me blush

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/14/2012 7:34 AM

Basic but very easy to flow through. Im liking it man, i wish i lived more int he south i feel like your guys crews are so much tighter and theres way more riding. Theres stupid clicks around here and your either in or out, it divides and keeps the scene small up here.

|