I made an edit.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2014 6:09 PM

I had been working on an edit for a while now and I finally uploaded it sometime last week. I would have shared it with everyone before earlier but I went camping this weekend

?list=UUs_PiXo0ToB44C20VjfYOUA

I didn't make this thread to be like "Hey! Look at me and how good I am!" I made this so that I can get some feedback and constructive criticism! I'd like to try to make a fall edit and I need to know what I should and shouldn't do.

Here is what I've gathered:
Less 180s, there were 10 in this edit.
Better filming, I know it is a bit shakey but that is because my 7 year old brother filmed most of them on my iPhone.
More creativity.
Incorporate more tricks in each line.
Clean up everything and learn new stuff.

What else?
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/11/2014 6:49 PM

I think you covered pretty much everything that could be improved. Maybe a slightly better song fit. It worked well on everything except the grinds/grind lines. Overall I liked it though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/11/2014 6:51 PM

Looks like your having fun. Idk what u would need to improve haha

|

8/11/2014 7:38 PM

I think it would be better if you used the origional version of the song.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/11/2014 7:39 PM

Less shaky. That's about all I have.

Honestly, you did a bunch of 180s, but look at 95% of street edits. LOTS of 180s. Just keep them spread out in the edit and it is less noticeable, also different locations, which you did. Putting 4 180 clips in a row in the same spot would be silly (unless they were short and were attempts).

Keep it up man.

I have mine done up pretty much on my phone, but it edits like crap. So I will be finishing mine up on my laptop soon, then posting. So far it is of 3-4 different sessions in the last year, and one is purely a freecoaster session.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2014 8:04 PM

wee bit quieter music

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

8/11/2014 8:34 PM

Thanks guys! I'll take this all into consideration!! I am happy that I finally got to get a video online. I have been working on this video since April and I just kept having problems. I had a few little injuries here and there, some bike problems, and I would just throw away a lot of clips at a time. Then I had to illegally download this song off of Frostwire just so that I could get the video up in time to call it a summer edit. It's been crazy but I am pretty happy with the way it turned out!

|

YouTube

8/11/2014 10:13 PM

Two words.

Fucking fun.

I loved watching this that i even watched it twice. Looked like a pretty fun edit. Great music and i loved the intro. Also the riding was good aswell. Keep it up and only thing i can see improving if your riding. Which will come over time. Great at the moment though smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/12/2014 5:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2014 5:07 AM

Nice1 bro, other than what you already pointed out and whats already been said, the music didn't always fit and was a bit loud in the mix, and maybe you could do with improving your trick repetioure but other than that it looks like you had fun making it which is the most important thing.

Bravo dude. I liked it.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/12/2014 6:36 AM

Pedal more/don't ride at walking speed

|

8/12/2014 7:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2014 7:13 AM

I liked it. Only thing tjat bothered me was the drops. You kinda roll off instead of hopping of. Thats me being a little Bitch really, because you did look you were having fun, that's what matters.

|

8/12/2014 9:35 AM

You have some nice spots.... Im jealous.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/12/2014 10:02 AM

i would have like to see more speed

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

8/12/2014 10:19 AM

brianoob wrote:

Pedal more/don't ride at walking speed

Yeah I totally understand what you mean now. I had 25/9 when the majority of the clips were filmed. Now I have 28/9 and I ride faster. Thanks.

|

YouTube

8/12/2014 10:24 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I liked it. Only thing tjat bothered me was the drops. You kinda roll off instead of hopping of. Thats me being a little Bitch ...more

Yeah, I noticed this too. Through my nearly 2 years of riding, I never hopped off of drops unless it was completely necessary and I thought that was okay. Now, I see that it kind of looks ugly. Hahaha, I'll definitely improve on that a bit.

I REALLY noticed it with the loading dock with a bunch of kids standing or sitting to the left of it and I just basically fell down it. That did look pretty shitty.

|

YouTube

8/12/2014 10:28 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

Two words.

Fucking fun.

I loved watching this that i even watched it twice. Looked like a pretty fun edit. Great music and ...more

Thanks, man! Yeah I actually learned a few new tricks this summer that I didn't put in the edit. Like no footers, oppo 180s, my tuck no handers are getting better, oppo feebles, and crooks which still aren't anywhere near being dialed but I'll have to throw those tricks in my next video which I would like to start filming ASAP being that it takes me so long to get things filmed.

|

YouTube

8/12/2014 10:32 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

The majority of those were in my hometown of Wellsburg which is an incredibly small town. Some of my friends dislike it but I honestly do not mind riding here! There are some good spots! Other spots are one town over in Follansbee which is also where that little skatepark where I did the 270 in the beginning of the video.

|

YouTube

8/12/2014 11:56 AM

Stocksy wrote:

The majority of those were in my hometown of Wellsburg which is an incredibly small town. Some of my friends dislike it but I ...more

Those spots are awesome compared to what we have, around me, curb spots are pretty much it, if it wasnt for car parks theyd be nothin near me! Im just thankful i have a park 3 mins ride away, its shit though, an since its metal, 6+ months of the year its unridable since it doesnt dry

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/12/2014 1:55 PM

Better filmer is all I have to say.

Good edit though, nice riding and good spots

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/12/2014 1:58 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

The majority of those were in my hometown of Wellsburg which is an incredibly small town. Some of my friends dislike it but I ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Those spots are awesome compared to what we have, around me, curb spots are pretty much it, if it wasnt for car parks theyd be ...more

Hahaha yeah. Wellsburg is pretty ghetto and I was always told that the best spots are in the ghetto so I guess I'm lucky! LOL

|

YouTube