I met a new guy! (csb)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2013 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2013 11:06 PM

ok, so ever since I broke up with my ex a couple months ago, i've been quite despondent. but i was riding much earlier today, just doin some truckdrivers off a small stair, and this hot dude walks by. my eyes met his for a second, and i felt an instant connection. he walked over and said that he loved bmx, and my trick looked nice. i blushed and said thanks, and asked him if he lived in the area.
we just kept talking, and then i racked up the courage to ask, "hey, i don't mean to creep you out, cuz i just met you. but do you wanna go grab some coffee with me?"
he replied, "haha are you asking me out of a date? like..are you gay?"
i became nervous and said, "um, yea. sorry, i don't know why i just asked you that.."
he replied, "no, thats awesome, im also gay!"
then, we were instantly in love. we went to the shop , got some coffee, and spend the afternoon in the park. we exchanged numbers, and arranged a second date in a few days!

long story short, i met an awesome hot new dude and i'm so happy right now! just thought i'd share with you guys.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/16/2013 11:09 PM

pics of his balls or it didn't happen

|

11/16/2013 11:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

pics of his balls or it didn't happen

haha we just met today silly!

|

11/17/2013 12:15 AM

There seems to be Allot of gay bmxers around where you live......that doesn't make sense to me ........vaginas are where the party's at

|

11/17/2013 12:18 AM

Where the fuck do you live! And I thought I'd share, a gay guy won against a racist homophobe for homecoming king, the racist started a fight with him, but lost after the gay guy put him in a triangle.

|

11/17/2013 5:43 AM

Photo
|

fack off

11/17/2013 5:47 AM

Yay Clarky boy!

|

11/17/2013 6:21 AM

Hold it hold it... You previously claimed that your avatar was you and your (now ex) boyfriend... Why didn't you change it when you broke up....

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/17/2013 6:27 AM

Clarkey, ole buddy ole pal? All of your threads make me realize just how much I love women, and every beautiful, tasty part of their bodies. And I sincerely thank you for that.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/17/2013 6:34 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Clarkey, ole buddy ole pal? All of your threads make me realize just how much I love women, and every beautiful, tasty part of their bodies. And I sincerely thank you for that.

this too

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/17/2013 6:36 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

this too

mr collin knows whats up!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/17/2013 9:15 AM

Photo
|

Bruh

11/17/2013 9:16 AM

I have no problem with gay's, i have 2 uncles that i love very much that are, but you dont need to post on here when you get a new boyfriend dude, the one section that isnt BMX related is what this is for dude! haha Im happy you found a new boyfriend, but honestly i find it hard to believe that there are a bunch of gay BMXers where you live? I have never met one. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2013 9:19 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There seems to be Allot of gay bmxers around where you live......that doesn't make sense to me ........vaginas are where the party's at

This. And vaginas ftw haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 9:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Vagina's really are so great. haha Always all you can eat!! haha (too far?) My girlfriend doesnt do stuff, she made "a promise to God" and as stupid as that is to me, i am gonna respect her wishes. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2013 9:32 AM

eskimojay wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Vagina's really are so great. haha Always all you can eat!! haha (too far?) My girlfriend doesnt do stuff, she made "a promise to God" and as stupid as that is to me, i am gonna respect her wishes. haha

That's a bummer sorry to hear that

|

11/17/2013 9:35 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Yeah haha it really sucks. If i didnt feel like typing a big long story, i would tell you all about it. it sucks so bad. It's like being given the world's greatest candy bar and being told you can never open it or even taste it.

|

11/17/2013 9:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/17/2013 10:58 AM

"Then we were instantly in love"

I'm sorry mate but you sound like a psycho, if a girl I'd only just met said something like that I'd be running fast & far.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/17/2013 11:36 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm sorry mate but you sound like a psycho, if a girl I'd only just met said something like that I'd be running fast & far.

haha. i think gays experience different levels of love and intimacy

|

11/17/2013 11:41 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Hold it hold it... You previously claimed that your avatar was you and your (now ex) boyfriend... Why didn't you change it when you broke up....

i sorta missed him and i was too lazy to change up. but hey, i think it's time for an update

|

11/17/2013 11:57 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Hahaha this X1000 I'd move to a different country or some shit haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 12:13 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thats kind of good to hear honestly. I legit know like 10+ girls i went to school with that have kids now or did at 14-16, most arent with the dude anymore. its nice to hear some girls are smart. and honestly getting laid is fun and all but its not really what its made out to be.

tldr buy a fleshlight or something.

|

11/17/2013 12:38 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah haha it really sucks. If i didnt feel like typing a big long story, i would tell you all about it. it sucks so bad. It's like being given the world's greatest candy bar and being told you can never open it or even taste it.

is this the model chick you kept talking about?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/17/2013 12:39 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

haha. i think gays experience different levels of love and intimacy

I don't. The ONLY difference I believe you have VS heterosexual love is the physical side of it.

I think you aren infatuated. Not in love.

And honestly, saying you are on some other level of love because you are gay is completely ignorant, and honestly makes me question a lot of things about you.

I wonder if deep down you are not actually gay, BUT you figure this is how all gay people act because you don't know any better.

I have NEVER met a gay person who is anywhere as "in your face" about it, or one that acts like that.

The other thought is that you are embellishing ALL of your stories.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/17/2013 12:51 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/17/2013 1:41 PM

eskimojay wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

is this the model chick you kept talking about?

Yeah. haha I go in and out of being mad about it. Sometimes im just like, "SHIT why cant i do stuff!!?" then other times im like, "It's for the better" Haha

|

11/17/2013 1:44 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Thats kind of good to hear honestly. I legit know like 10+ girls i went to school with that have kids now or did at 14-16, most arent with the dude anymore. its nice to hear some girls are smart. and honestly getting laid is fun and all but its not really what its made out to be.

tldr buy a fleshlight or something.

I definitely understand that. I dont want her to get pregnant. At one point she was being really dumb and got mad because she had her hand on my knee and thought it was too close to my penis or something and texted me all mad. I told her, "It is your hand! I didnt put it there, you coulda moved it. haha" now we have it all worked out, so everything is good. I have been in this relationship for 1 year, and 2 months on friday.

|

11/17/2013 1:47 PM

Crazy Clark has always been a troll, its obvious.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/17/2013 3:40 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Crazy Clark has always been a troll, its obvious.

Everybody knows he's a troll, we just roll with it or get butthurt.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/17/2013 4:45 PM

what ever floats your boat.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149