I need 2 trick tips.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2011 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2011 4:54 PM

First, on halfpipes i have a bad habit of caseing, im pretty much fine on QP's. I get a good amount of air too which makes it worse, so just wondering how do you guys not case? I do like people say and pull up before my front wheel hits the coping but i still do :/ Its really bad timing cause im learning turndowns and lookback :p

Second, need some help on tailwhips and 180 whips, im closer to 180 whips but i just cant get my feet on the pedals, i always land with both feet on one side even though the bike spins enough. IDK if i just need to bring my feet in more or if theres something else i need to do. thanks ^_^

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/5/2011 4:53 PM

pull back into the ramp a little more man

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/5/2011 5:28 PM

sounds like your not pumpimg all the way through the quarterpipe i had the same problem about the same time you did when you pump all the way through turndowns and lookbacks will just click in to place because your legs are already straight.

|

10/5/2011 5:58 PM

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/5/2011 6:34 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

thats the video i watched to learn to air out in the first place T.T

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/5/2011 8:00 PM

for whips:
if your doing them on a QP or a bank, try and hop away from what your doing it on and land farther down the ramp at first. this will give you more time to whip it around before you land. also, make sure when you whip your doing small arm circles and when your in the air try and suck both legs up until your bike gets under you, then put the feet on! Take it one step at a time tho... Try and get both feet in the right sides, then try and get front foot on the pedal, then put both on. you got it mang!

|

10/5/2011 8:06 PM

You're supposed to let your front tire bounce off the coping...

|

10/6/2011 5:07 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

for whips:
if your doing them on a QP or a bank, try and hop away from what your doing it on and land farther down the ramp at first. this will give you more time to whip it around before you land. also, make sure when you whip your doing small arm circles and when your in the air try and suck both legs up until your bike gets under you, then put the feet on! Take it one step at a time tho... Try and get both feet in the right sides, then try and get front foot on the pedal, then put both on. you got it mang!

thank you sir!

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/6/2011 11:38 PM

i need to get a bottom bracket...ur getting too good!

|

10/7/2011 4:41 AM

this video actually helped me big time, i was doing stuff wrong and i didint even know it

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

10/9/2011 8:08 AM

Kenealy wrote:

You're supposed to let your front tire bounce off the coping...

actually you are not supposed to do that, you lift your front a bit and then lift off when your back wheel hits.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/9/2011 7:33 PM

erm, not to sound like a douche, but you should probably learn how to air out etc before you go trying whips!

|

10/9/2011 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2011 10:10 PM

Kenealy wrote:

You're supposed to let your front tire bounce off the coping...

carjakester wrote:

actually you are not supposed to do that, you lift your front a bit and then lift off when your back wheel hits.

it helps to let both wheels bounce off the coping...

|

10/9/2011 10:11 PM

Kenealy wrote:

You're supposed to let your front tire bounce off the coping...

carjakester wrote:

actually you are not supposed to do that, you lift your front a bit and then lift off when your back wheel hits.

eskimojay wrote:

it helps to let both wheels bounce off the coping...

this.

usually letting the tire bounce off the coping makes the perfect amount of pop for me

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/10/2011 4:43 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

erm, not to sound like a douche, but you should probably learn how to air out etc before you go trying whips!

I can air out, but its like when i try to ride a HP i go up and air out once, then when im airing out of the other side I case. Its stupid.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

10/11/2011 3:12 AM

youre not closer to landing 180 whips then you are whips spinning just gives you more momentum so the bike comes around more..... the absolute hardest part is finding your pedals first you have to wait for the bike to come around for me at about 270 i start to drop my front foot down and move it towards my pedald and as soon as my front foot catches the pedal i pull my back foot down and into the pedal

|