I need help!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2011 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2011 2:00 PM

Im looking to buy my first bmx bike and i dont have alot of enough money does this look like a good deal?

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bik/2409610036.html

|

7/11/2011 2:04 PM

how much can you spend

|

7/11/2011 2:08 PM

bad monty wrote:

how much can you spend

not much right now maybe 150 but im willing to put alot of money in to it later on. and i also found this

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bik/2408468870.html

would this be better??

|

7/11/2011 2:09 PM

hey bro, i know your new so im not gonna freak out or anything, but you already made a thred on this. if your lost then hit the forum tab and hit the link that says "General bmx talk" then find your thread titled "is this a good deal". if you make multiple post people will get upset and you'll clog the site. also people may post helpfull stuff in one thread but you may not see it cuz you made more then one.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2011 2:10 PM

future FBM wrote:

hey bro, i know your new so im not gonna freak out or anything, but you already made a thred on this. if your lost then hit the forum tab and hit the link that says "General bmx talk" then find your thread titled "is this a good deal". if you make multiple post people will get upset and you'll clog the site. also people may post helpfull stuff in one thread but you may not see it cuz you made more then one.

okay im sorry im just trying to get info quick cuse i need to know this stuff soon

|

7/11/2011 2:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

this^^
and never buy a bike for less than 150$ or your going to screw yourself in the end

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/11/2011 2:14 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

this^^
and never buy a bike for less than 150$ or your going to screw yourself in the end

yea know but my mom told me she could get me a bike but it would have to be cheap soo i was looking at these cheaper ones

|

7/11/2011 2:18 PM

future FBM wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

this^^

Dkrider15 wrote:

yea know but my mom told me she could get me a bike but it would have to be cheap soo i was looking at these cheaper ones

look at bikes in the area of 150 to 250 and offer them a low price

if they want 200 offer them 120
if they want 250 offer them 150
and so on then your still in your price range and dont have to get a shitty bike wink

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/11/2011 2:20 PM

go on the long island one and type in bmx bike and then look for a blue one its 150. looks like a good bike

|

7/11/2011 2:20 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

and so on then your still in your price range and dont have to get a shitty bike wink

okay thanks for the advice im looking into buying one of these for around 200

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bik/2480847326.html

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bik/2484648630.html

|

7/11/2011 2:22 PM

before considering a used bike, consider the amount of money your gonna have to put into it just to fix it up. I have yet to come across a used bike that didn't require heavy $$$ to fix up. you should check out a complete mirraco or united. they both make great starter bikes that will handle some serious abuse for under 350

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

7/11/2011 2:24 PM

Dkrider15 wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

go with the sunday

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/11/2011 2:24 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

before considering a used bike, consider the amount of money your gonna have to put into it just to fix it up. I have yet to come across a used bike that didn't require heavy $$$ to fix up. you should check out a complete mirraco or united. they both make great starter bikes that will handle some serious abuse for under 350

i was looking at the kink whip before but then my mom told me i can get a bike now but it would have to be cheap and if i dont gt a bike soon eventually i think im gunna get bored of bmx cause i cant do anything until Christmas

|

7/11/2011 2:27 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

i was looking at the kink whip before but then my mom told me i can get a bike now but it would have to be cheap and if i dont gt a bike soon eventually i think im gunna get bored of bmx cause i cant do anything until Christmas

get the kink curb its 250 and really solid

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

7/11/2011 2:37 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

pick up a quick job man, work for 2 weeks and you should have coin for a sick new ride.. dedication, and i guarantee your gonna appreciate the ride so much more!!!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

7/11/2011 2:56 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

get the kink curb its 250 and really solid

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its completely unsealed!!!!! noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2011 3:03 PM

Dkrider15 wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

If you can get the Sunday! for around $200, that'd be pretty awesome.

And do yourself a favor when you start buying parts, stick to black whenever you can, don't buy ridiculous colors, and limited edition Odyssey parts tend to go out of stock fairly quick, so don't plan on matching anything to it after 2 or 3 months.

|

7/11/2011 3:14 PM

Kenealy wrote:

If you can get the Sunday! for around $200, that'd be pretty awesome.

And do yourself a favor when you start buying parts, stick to black whenever you can, don't buy ridiculous colors, and limited edition Odyssey parts tend to go out of stock fairly quick, so don't plan on matching anything to it after 2 or 3 months.

im gunna go for the sunday if i can get some more money from my mom and yea i know im prob gunna end up painting the parts anyway though

|