I need help on hop bars

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 12:37 PM

How do i keep my bike straight in the air? It always tips... But i get 270 bar rotatoin

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 12:51 PM

Change the avatar man carnt just steal someone else's avatar

|

9/14/2013 12:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 12:59 PM

Throw like you throwing a double bar and pinch the fuck out of the seat with your legs and you'll get it. Drinking large amounts of grape soda also help

|

9/14/2013 12:59 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

Change the avatar man carnt just steal someone else's avatar

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/14/2013 1:06 PM

Not trying to undermine you but I honestly don't believe you can hop bar.

Please supply us with a CLEAR video of you 180ing and THEN supply us with a CLEAR video of your bar attempts.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/14/2013 1:18 PM

Little bitch ur mad cuz im progressing and ur still sucking ur moms taint

|

I ride for my papou.

9/14/2013 1:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

You just insulted yourself.

I'm screen shotting this.

|

9/14/2013 2:28 PM

SickDude wrote:

You sick dude have no respect for your fellow peers now grow up

|

9/14/2013 2:34 PM

grow the hell up chris. stop with the swag shit. stop with the little kid cartoon shit. nobody wants that. you know why everybody thinks you are annoying? because of that right there.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/14/2013 2:36 PM

sick dude, show some respect. i'm with kane. post a fucking edit of yourself, or at least a few clips

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/14/2013 2:49 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sick dude, show some respect. i'm with kane. post a fucking edit of yourself, or at least a few clips

I love you man smile

|

9/14/2013 2:57 PM

you people going on about him not being able to barspin, they aint hard, hes probably just doing a 1 inch hop throwing the bars and trying to land then put his hands on.

|

9/14/2013 3:07 PM

congrats i can't bar to save my fucking life. I mean i' too scared to let go of them. lol sad

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/14/2013 3:09 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

you people going on about him not being able to barspin, they aint hard, hes probably just doing a 1 inch hop throwing the bars and trying to land then put his hands on.

guy at my park lifts his front end a tiny bit (doesn't even hop) and gets his bars all the way around.

hahah

|

9/14/2013 3:11 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

guy at my park lifts his front end a tiny bit (doesn't even hop) and gets his bars all the way around.

hahah

yeah this dude at my local years ago used to do 'flyout bars' but he would just go out the ramp and manual bar lol

|

9/14/2013 3:21 PM

Quit being a little bitch and hop higher and throw harder ya fucking puss bars are the absolute easiest fucking trick.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

9/14/2013 3:30 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

grow the hell up chris. stop with the swag shit. stop with the little kid cartoon shit. nobody wants that. you know why everybody thinks you are annoying? because of that right there.

You on bout me man?

|

9/14/2013 3:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

You on bout me man?

He's talking to sickdude his names Chris too

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/14/2013 3:39 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

You on bout me man?

wat? im just saying chris needs to grow up

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/14/2013 3:41 PM

No worries man my names Chris an I was just like wut? In a confused sort of way no worries buddy !!! But yer sick dude just needs to grow up

|

9/14/2013 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 4:00 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

No worries man my names Chris an I was just like wut? In a confused sort of way no worries buddy !!! But yer sick dude just needs to grow up

yea well sick dude is chris didnt mean to confuse ya

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

9/14/2013 4:07 PM

WHO CARES? I can do whatever the fuck i want and at the end of the day none of your guys little rants matter. Ad i will post an edit once i go to da skatepark next week. Expect a flyout whips or something lol

|

I ride for my papou.

9/14/2013 4:08 PM

Broughton u learned em flyout dumbfuck.

|

I ride for my papou.

9/14/2013 4:22 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

I was also confused, in a previous thread someone said that 'Chris' hated me and I thought the person was referring to you and I was like "what? lilchrissyy and I have no bad blood?"

|

9/14/2013 4:25 PM

No worries haha am cool with most people on here smile

|

9/14/2013 4:54 PM

grandma knows bars man in grandma we trust

?feature=player_detailpage
|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/14/2013 11:04 PM

sickd00d is the shit.

|

9/15/2013 9:31 AM

Hmm, well i have landed a few trucks lately, so imma tell you.

Barspins in general are simple, but doing them comfortably is hard. I throw em comfy lately, i have even brought em off a few little ledges and i can do em out of feebles and almost out of manuals. The trick is to get your hands able to throw them quickly. Just hop HIGH, dont try and do a baby-bitch hop, if you can help it! at first you will do em like that, but all you gotta do is hop maybe a good foot, then throw them with one hand, some throw them underhand, which is the popular way to. I can do both. Overhanded and underhanded. When you do em in like a 180, all you gotta do is find the right time in the spin to throw them! Same with trucks! right after 90, toss em, HARD, then catch right before you land. i learned 270 bars on a bank, which works great! I call em alli-oop bars, then take them to like a barely steep bank and try to spin slightly harder so you basically do a flat 3 bar.

Thats all there is to em.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/15/2013 12:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Hmm, well i have landed a few trucks lately, so imma tell you.

Barspins in general are simple, but doing them comfortably is hard. I throw em comfy lately, i have even brought em off a few little ledges and i can do em out of feebles and almost out of manuals. The trick is to get your hands able to throw them quickly. Just hop HIGH, dont try and do a baby-bitch hop, if you can help it! at first you will do em like that, but all you gotta do is hop maybe a good foot, then throw them with one hand, some throw them underhand, which is the popular way to. I can do both. Overhanded and underhanded. When you do em in like a 180, all you gotta do is find the right time in the spin to throw them! Same with trucks! right after 90, toss em, HARD, then catch right before you land. i learned 270 bars on a bank, which works great! I call em alli-oop bars, then take them to like a barely steep bank and try to spin slightly harder so you basically do a flat 3 bar.

Thats all there is to em.

When I knock a truck out I toss em and have em caught by 180.

It is super easy haha, Just learn 360s pretty well, and get to the point where you can make sure you are far enough back to toss em. Then just toss em, and grab before you land. I toss em about 90ish degrees or so, and usually have them caught by 180. I should go hit up a park one of these days and knock some out to see if I can do a little how-to from my style for them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura