I need help to get rid of my Fear.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 8:35 PM

As you guys see by the title , I need help with my fear. The fear is I can't take off my arms off my bike when i'm in the air. When i try to take them off I get too scared and my hand just wont go off. I need this help because my friends are getting better than me now. My friends got tuck no handers and Bar spins. I was trying to learn bar spins for 2 hours one day with my friend he was teaching me step by step how to do it and at the end i wont take my hands off. I need your help guys can anyone help please .

|

7/5/2013 8:38 PM

Riding isn't a competition to be better, and if you're worried then wear a bunch of pads and protective gear.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 8:41 PM

^what he said basically...

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/5/2013 8:42 PM

Four wrote:

Riding isn't a competition to be better, and if you're worried then wear a bunch of pads and protective gear.

I wanna be equal with my friends so we can all do the same tricks in a row to play BIKE or do other stuff and i don't wanna waste money on bunch of gear for that i only need a tip a tiny tip

|

7/5/2013 8:48 PM

Four wrote:

UkrainianBmxer wrote:

I wanna be equal with my friends so we can all do the same tricks in a row to play BIKE or do other stuff and i don't wanna ...more

but the fun in playing bike is tricks others cant do. its meant to be a fun way to learn

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/5/2013 10:10 PM

Only you can get rid of your fear. Buying protective padding isn't going to help you get rid of fear. I ride helmet and kneepads not once have I thought it's ok my protective padding is going to get rid of my fear. Fear is a natural reaction only you can get rid of it. A week ago I had my 360 tire taps on dial and this week they're absolute shit I'm scared of even trying them. Find something that motivates you and overcome your fear.

First identify your fear.....

|

7/5/2013 10:41 PM

Being able to do tricks your friends can do will only mean you won't get on letters in BIKE. Learn Candy Bars and stuff and get them on letters.

|

7/5/2013 10:43 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Being able to do tricks your friends can do will only mean you won't get on letters in BIKE. Learn Candy Bars and stuff and ...more

Whats a candybar?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/5/2013 10:54 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Being able to do tricks your friends can do will only mean you won't get on letters in BIKE. Learn Candy Bars and stuff and ...more

SickDude wrote:

Whats a candybar?

Foot over the crossbar.

|

7/6/2013 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2013 5:26 AM

If 2 hours is all the time you're willing to put in to learn bars, you may want to think about a new hobby. Lol. BMX takes years of practice just like anything else. I actually have the same problem as well, but you just gotta go for it cuz you'll never learn if you don't try right? Funny thing is I feel a hell of alot more comfortable doing no handers on my dirtbike than I do on my bike

|

7/6/2013 5:28 AM

Four wrote:

UkrainianBmxer wrote:

I wanna be equal with my friends so we can all do the same tricks in a row to play BIKE or do other stuff and i don't wanna ...more

Just don't pussy out of stuff, there's no tip to get better, there's small tips that may help to land some tricks but it's all up to you.
For instance if I tell you you gotta put your catching hand under your throwing hand for bar spins you are not gonna automatically land bars...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/6/2013 4:39 PM

Fear is what you make it, my tip is to put yourself threw as much fear as possible

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.