I need help with buying tires please! (Sizes)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2014 2:14 PM

Well I'm new here so I'm not sure if this the right place to post this. I want to buy cult dehart tires with orange walls from danscomp but the only sizes for orange walls are 2.35. I know most people ride with the larger tire in the front but would the 2.35s fit in the back?? I want to order today but I'm not sure if they will work. I have a diamond back venom am in case you need it to know if they will fit. Thanks. Link to tires: https://www.danscomp.com/products/444070/Cult_Dehart_Tire_(Chase_Dehart).html#CDL_REC

|

6/28/2014 2:25 PM

Probably not. And fat tires like that aren't very good in the rear.

|

6/28/2014 3:03 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

First off, fat rear tires are preference. You can't tell him what he likes. And second, what size rear tire tire are you running op?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/28/2014 10:48 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

tomdon wrote:

First off, fat rear tires are preference. You can't tell him what he likes. And second, what size rear tire tire are you ...more

i run a chase hawk 2.40 (fat ass tire) and it fits good in the back

|

instagram @StanceChaser
@EliteStance
Facebook Photography Page
Bike Check

6/28/2014 11:10 PM

Depends on your frame. My friend has 2.35 Deharts and theyre not all that big. Im pretty sure theyd fit in majority of frames without brakes. With brakes, it really depends. Tire size is a preference. Majority of people are running 2.25-2.4 in the rear now, I personally think its ridiculous (even though I run some decently wide tires myself), but alot of people like it. May be worth trying.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/28/2014 11:35 PM

I THINK my mate has the 2.35s but im not sure, they dont look too fat thou i think they may be 2.25s...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/28/2014 11:43 PM

^ my friends 2.35s are barely and I mean BARELY larger than my FAF 2.25s

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/29/2014 4:57 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

I THINK my mate has the 2.35s but im not sure, they dont look too fat thou i think they may be 2.25s...

THey actually inflate to 2.41

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/29/2014 6:53 AM

I have been riding 2.35s front and back all summer, and it fits the frame perfectly.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲