I need help with my gyro

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2013 3:45 PM

Hey, well I have just bought a lot of parts from Danscomp. Some of the parts, like the gyro, i took up to a store to get put on. The man told me i have a integrated headset so i cant put it on. I have a Odyssey Gyro and a 2013 WeThePeople Reason. Is there any way to put it on without buying a new frame or something? Thanks!

|

11/12/2013 10:41 PM

You need gyro tabs on your frame. It doesn't look like you can put tabs on without drilling and tapping the head tube.

I'd just run a strait cable until you buy a new frame.

|

11/13/2013 5:39 AM

i mean tapping it isnt that hard. ask the bike shop if they can put the holes for gyro tabs in. if they say no then just run a straight cable...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/13/2013 10:59 AM

it takes 2 minutes to drill and tap for gyro tabs dudes, youtube is your friend

|

It’s all bmx

11/13/2013 2:47 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

well i have 2 small holes on each side of my frame where the tabs would go i guess. ill take a pic.

|

11/13/2013 2:52 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

JoeyGonzalez wrote:

well i have 2 small holes on each side of my frame where the tabs would go i guess. ill take a pic.

Then you're good as gold and the guy at the bike shop is a dumb ass. Tell him I said that please.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/13/2013 8:00 PM

The guy at the bike shop probably told you he can't install it because you ordered from a mail order instead off supporting your local shop btw

|

It’s all bmx