I need new tires

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2009 11:55 AM

Any suggestions? I was thinking of getting the Oddyssey Path, but I am also curious if anyone has had the Shadow Undertone, or the Undertaker tire...and if the Shadow tires are any good?

I don't want to spend a lot on tires. Weight is not an issue, and I don't really care to get folding tires... I hear they cause a lot of pinch flats...(Not sure how true that is, but i just want to avoid it.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2009 11:56 AM

I'm OG. I have the Animal GLH 2.25 in front and the ASM 1.95 in back. I love them. They're grippy as hell. The ASM has lasted me for damn near a year and a half.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

1/7/2009 11:57 AM

2 ASMs

|

1/7/2009 11:58 AM

I love my Odyssey Aitkens...wire bead and 2.1 up front, 1.95 rear. The front Aitken tire is pretty knobby and grips well, but also has a center strip that makes it roll pretty well. The rear has less knobs but still has enough corner knobs for when it's wet or for trails. I ran the rear tire up front for a while...it did fine...you might want to try this if you ride street/park more than trails.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/7/2009 12:00 PM

on my haro i had and odyssey path and animal asm

i love asms

but now im runnin kendas because im not gonna spend 50 bucks on new tires when the ones on it are just fine

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/7/2009 12:02 PM

tibug wrote:

I love my Odyssey Aitkens...wire bead and 2.1 up front, 1.95 rear. The front Aitken tire is pretty knobby and grips well, but also has a center strip that makes it roll pretty well. The rear has less knobs but still has enough corner knobs for when it's wet or for trails. I ran the rear tire up front for a while...it did fine...you might want to try this if you ride street/park more than trails.

Yea, mostly street for the summer, and mostly park in the winter. Very little trail action in the summer.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2009 12:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Yea, mostly street for the summer, and mostly park in the winter. Very little trail action in the summer.

Well, I might not be the best source for this...I really haven't had experience with many tires...but both my friend and I run the Odyssey Aitken rear tire, and that thing rolls REALLY good...the first one lasted me 6 months; I rode it down to the casing....on my second one now...the first front is holding up fine.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.