I need some god damn answers

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2012 7:18 PM

How do you wallride to 180 out ?

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/13/2012 7:23 PM

go at a decent speed, don't go slow. get on the wall like you normally would, a good wallride helps a lottt, both setup and skill of wallriding. pull your front off and towards the way you spin and really yank it that way too, keep your head turned like normally and complete the spin, then get out of the 180. the yanking motion (teehee) is really the hardest part, the wallride's gotta feel good enough to be able to get that pop out of it.. they're really not all that hard I don't think, and when I do them I'm doing my switch wallride, regular spin out. fuck footedness sucks! good luck to you trying them, they're definitely fun!

|

5/13/2012 7:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

go at a decent speed, don't go slow. get on the wall like you normally would, a good wallride helps a lottt, both setup and skill of wallriding. pull your front off and towards the way you spin and really yank it that way too, keep your head turned like normally and complete the spin, then get out of the 180. the yanking motion (teehee) is really the hardest part, the wallride's gotta feel good enough to be able to get that pop out of it.. they're really not all that hard I don't think, and when I do them I'm doing my switch wallride, regular spin out. fuck footedness sucks! good luck to you trying them, they're definitely fun!

so use the back wheel to spin 180 off the wall ?

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/13/2012 7:37 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

so use the back wheel to spin 180 off the wall ?

kinda, like your front's gonna come off first obviously, then your back comes off as you spin.

hopefully this plays, probably not. it's me doing one



see how my front comes off the wall, then as I start the spin, my back comes off? that's what I mean

|

5/13/2012 7:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

kinda, like your front's gonna come off first obviously, then your back comes off as you spin.

hopefully this plays, probably not. it's me doing one



see how my front comes off the wall, then as I start the spin, my back comes off? that's what I mean

Thanks alot dude youve been a big help

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/13/2012 7:59 PM

not a problem, good luck with them

|