I need some help, not a stupid question either

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2013 9:34 PM

I am flying away to Cali from Oregon for the rest of the summer down here in Portland and I will be flying over possibly to LAX and then being driven to Eastvale CA to meet up with my dad, my question is... I will be most likely taking AA (American Airlines) to fly over to Cali by the way but again my question is...

Would using a second luggage to carry most of my bike parts and then a box that is big enough to fit my frame in help get rid of the need to have my dad spend extra money (150 dollars I believe) getting a bike box just to ship my damn bike?

I need to know pretty soon because I am calling my dad tomorrow and we might be talking about certain dates and times I can work with in terms of flying over to cali, because I really do not want to have to bring my scooter every single time that I fly over there.

YES I KNOW, I ride scooters too, ermahgerd how frickin gay that is... but who care's, anyway I need to know if that could be a way around spending over 100 dollars just to ship a fuckin bike in a cardboard box...

anyway just for some off topic fun, I painted my bike recently and this is what turned out, also be warned, I have a dinner plate sprocket on my bike right now and a freewheel hub back wheel because I did not have any other wheels or sprockets at the time

Photo

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/29/2013 10:34 PM

A golf bag is what most people use. If you check dans and albes, one of those sites has them, and I'm sure you can get one from amazon. Thing is, they're like $150-300, so flying twice, there and back, you will make up for the cost in the money you save.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/30/2013 4:12 AM

Get the DK Golf Bag.

|

6/30/2013 5:56 AM

Use a big bag with golf or any other sport beside biking on it

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/30/2013 8:01 AM

Well it looks like the "golf" bag idea is pretty popular, do i have to do anything different with a golf bag over a normal piece of luggage or should it be just checked in straight away

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/30/2013 8:04 AM

Lol scooters are fucking fun, and you can ride them inside when it rains I want to get a legit one someday but I always end up buying bike parts. Anyways yeah just use a golfbag or whatever.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/1/2013 10:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 10:30 PM

don't buy a bike box.........buy a dk golfbag and just tell them its sporting equipment and save money on traveling I have one its great

|

7/1/2013 11:11 PM

DK GOLF bag on albes

there you go.
|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/1/2013 11:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 11:14 PM

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram