I need some inspiration.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2010 3:53 PM

I've been riding for like a year and a half and i know everyone falls but i've already knocked my teeth out 4 times just with little basic mistakes. I fell 2 weeks ago nose casing a box and chipped 3 teeth, got 10 stitches in chin, and had internal bleeding from my liver. im not sure yet but im concidering selling my bike and finding a new hobby.

|

5/1/2010 3:54 PM

pussy

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/1/2010 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:16 AM

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/1/2010 3:58 PM

hah

|

5/1/2010 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2010 3:59 PM

dude, i was put in intensive care, with a morphine drip, just because i feel off a 2ft tall quarter. i had blood on my brain, and 3 different concussons at the same time. i was told by a nuro-surgon that i was lucky i made it through. but i didnt quit, i was back on my bike 8 weeks before i was supposed to be. i didnt let it discourage me, so you shouldnt either. and i could stick my tongue almost all the way through my lip where my braces hit.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/1/2010 4:01 PM

brplante wrote:

dude, i was put in intensive care, with a morphine drip, just because i feel off a 2ft tall quarter. i had blood on my brain, and 3 different concussons at the same time. i was told by a nuro-surgon that i was lucky i made it through. but i didnt quit, i was back on my bike 8 weeks before i was supposed to be. i didnt let it discourage me, so you shouldnt either. and i could stick my tongue almost all the way through my lip where my braces hit.

pshh thats nuthin

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

5/1/2010 4:03 PM

brplante wrote:

carjakester wrote:

pshh thats nuthin

i know right! it really seems like nothing. just the healing process sucked.

|

5/1/2010 4:25 PM

brplante wrote:

carjakester wrote:

pshh thats nuthin

brplante wrote:

yea, im still waiting for my damn collarbone to heal

|

5/1/2010 5:00 PM

carjakester wrote:

pshh thats nuthin

brplante wrote:

carjakester wrote:

yea, im still waiting for my damn collarbone to heal

yeah, i bet that sucks ass. i still get headaches from my crash when i ride and its been like 3 months.

|

5/1/2010 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:16 AM

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

5/1/2010 6:24 PM

brplante wrote:

i face olanted and had to get my lips stiched back to my shin
i could stick my teeth and tounge through

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

5/1/2010 7:06 PM

squash96 wrote:

have you heard them live? they suck so much ass

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/1/2010 7:17 PM

squash96 wrote:

catfish95 wrote:

have you heard them live? they suck so much ass

they suck ass anyways.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/1/2010 7:18 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

they suck ass anyways.

haha more so live though

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/1/2010 7:24 PM

ohyeah, i had to have 2 teeth reconstructed, and i had to eat only foods that could be pumped into my mouth through a syringe. all that because of one crash.

|

5/1/2010 8:14 PM

My advice (and I cannot believe after how many teeth you have knocked out) would be a MOUTHGUARD and a FULL FACE HELMET.

Seriously, common fucking sense, if you hurt something a couple times, do something to pad/cushion. Wear shin guards, knee pads, mouthguard, whatever. If you love your bike, you won't quit because you get hurt a couple times. Look at Stephen Murray. You know if he was able to get out of his chair right now he would get back on a bike. He plans to beat his injury and ride again. The ONLY person to fully recover from a similar injury fully took over 17 years to do so. His odds are way more against him, but you know he will be back if he is able.

Tons of the top level riders are rocking mouth guards now, they are like 5-10 bucks and will at least cushion so you don't know teeth out/through your lip.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura