I need your help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2013 1:50 PM

Okay so i've been offered a new front wheel, it's a green primo n4 onto a green demolition zero with white primo spokes for £50 this is literally a brand new wheel and it's the cheapest u can get it for anywhere, the problem is i have a black frame, black forks, chrome bars, chrome cranks, chrome rear wheel, purple sprocket, black seat, purpl seat post, purple grips as you can tell my colour scheme on my bike is black, chrome and purple would this wheel completly kill the looks of my bike being as it's green i want it because it's hellla cheap but i'm not sure

|

5/20/2013 1:55 PM

Just paint the wheel

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/20/2013 2:08 PM

it doesnt matter, my bike used to be an orgy of coloured parts id bought, finally ive got a scheem going, still got a brass rim in the back though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/20/2013 4:57 PM

just paint it or use it, oohing like a bit of random wink

And is a good deal too

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/20/2013 5:04 PM

Buy the skanky looking top spec wheel for £50, £15 on some primer & black spray paint & a few hours on a weekend, BAMM! You have a badass wheel that doesnt look funky on your bike.

|

5/20/2013 5:04 PM

get it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/20/2013 7:43 PM

update the hubs the primo n4fl flangless hub with built in hubguards

|

5/20/2013 7:46 PM

Go for it. I had a similar deal a brand new wtp supreme to a fly rim for 50 dollars I bought it but just sold it lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.