I need your input on this idea.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2009 1:28 PM

Hey guys, I was thinking of making a site like Myspace but about bmx. So you can post your photos, videos, etc.. And talk to other BMXer's and maybe find some in your area to ride with.

Give me your input, I think this would be pretty cool.

Thanks

|

Check out BMX Videos, Pictures, How to's and more at: www.BMXAllDay.com

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 1:30 PM

i think there is alot of sites like that. kinda like this. or tcub. maybe?????????

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/16/2009 1:33 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i think there is alot of sites like that. kinda like this. or tcub. maybe?????????

There would maybe be a forum, but it'll be more of a community kind of thing. Almost like myspace but just bmxers.

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 1:35 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

alldaybmx wrote:

There would maybe be a forum, but it'll be more of a community kind of thing. Almost like myspace but just bmxers.

maybe. you already have a site. i think there is no need for it. just my opinion though.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/16/2009 1:36 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

alldaybmx wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

maybe. you already have a site. i think there is no need for it. just my opinion though.

Yeah, thats true. Maybe I could just add it to my site?

I just want as many opinions as I can get.

|

Join our BMX Forum

www.interbmx.com

Good idea though.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

myspace is gay anyways.

gayspace.com

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/16/2009 1:39 PM

dave lawrence wrote: www.interbmx.com

Good idea though.

I haven't seen that site before. But that's like pretty close to what I was thinking.

I'm open to anything, if any of you have any ideas of a site that I could make (seperate from the one in my signature)..

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 1:41 PM

how big are you trying to make it, cuz your going to need a lot of support of big company's.

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 1:43 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

how big are you trying to make it, cuz your going to need a lot of support of big company's.

As big as I can get it, maybe in the future as big as ride or vital, but probably not for awhile.. Yeah, I would need some support from big companies, but I'm pretty sure I can get that support (hopefully) if its a good idea..

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 1:43 PM

You can do all that here, tcu, bmxforum and pink bike. Most of the function that you are talking about are on the front side of vital. Good idea, but its been done a hundred times before.

|

11/16/2009 1:47 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

You can do all that here, tcu, bmxforum and pink bike. Most of the function that you are talking about are on the front side of vital. Good idea, but its been done a hundred times before.

Yeah, your right you can. Thanks, haha yeah I bet it has, but If there was an idea that could be different from other sites like you mentioned, that would be a popular site and that's what I'm going for. Something different.

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 1:49 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alldaybmx wrote:

As big as I can get it, maybe in the future as big as ride or vital, but probably not for awhile.. Yeah, I would need some support from big companies, but I'm pretty sure I can get that support (hopefully) if its a good idea..

TCU has the largest following of them all.

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 1:54 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alldaybmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Yeah, I wonder why though.. It's not like its that different, like what makes all those people keep going back, and back.

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 2:00 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

alldaybmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

inter is pretty big...

tcub has been around for a long time. Thats mainly why.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2009 2:04 PM

alldaybmx wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

inter is pretty big...

tcub has been around for a long time. Thats mainly why.

http://defgrip.net/v3/videos/originals/adam_grandmaison/

Watch that. The guy has a lot of interaction with his board/forms. He speeks his mind.

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 2:05 PM

theres a website like that

something like www.vitalbmx.com

|

11/16/2009 2:10 PM

ben c wrote:

theres a website like that

something like www.vitalbmx.com

Bro, I'm not trying to copy.. I want to make something of my own.

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 2:22 PM

sounds pretty similar

|

11/16/2009 2:23 PM

ben c wrote:

sounds pretty similar

I wasn't gonna put news, videos, pics, etc.. I was just going to make a BMX Community kind of thing./

|

Join our BMX Forum

11/16/2009 2:38 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

myspace is gay anyways.

gayspace.com

Why?

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/16/2009 2:41 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

myspace is gay anyways.

gayspace.com

P0ngPenis wrote:

Why?

b/c ppl put so much shit on there pages. Take the dumbest pix just to put on myspace. and ppl just add ppl just to add them so they can be like. look at how many friends i have. I only use it for music and for a small amount of friends that dont have FB...

|

I ride to live!

11/16/2009 5:52 PM

yeah its called "vitalbmx.com" you should try it sometime? not trying to be a dick but its kinda of a good idea...like have bmx games and stuff on it like myspace...get it together and do it motha facker

|

KKK stands for Kindly Kicking Krackers...lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/16/2009 8:43 PM

gaprider81096 wrote:

yeah its called "vitalbmx.com" you should try it sometime? not trying to be a dick but its kinda of a good idea...like have bmx games and stuff on it like myspace...get it together and do it motha facker

I know I should.. Yeah, I don't really want to copy vital or any other sites, I just want my own kind of thing.. Haha, maybe I will, I just need some more input.

|

Join our BMX Forum