I think Vein has done a great thing!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2011 7:33 PM

So, this may have been already discussed, and I'm too lazy to use the search bar, so here goes nothing.

Vein has basically created a new genre of bike parts, somewhere between the catalog parts, and the top of the line Signature parts. What I'm getting at is companies like Kink (Foundation forks), Sunday (Freeze Stem), and Tree (Heat Treated 4130 sprocket) are releasing parts that are much more affordable, and quality to top it off. Now I know I'm going to get the hate, "Companies are losing money," "They won't hold up to 12,000 years of heavy street riding," but the moral of the story is they keep guys like me in the game. And that's a great thing.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

9/30/2011 7:36 PM

This... and vein is great!

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

9/30/2011 7:40 PM

I wouldn't say Vein started that...

|

9/30/2011 7:49 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

No but they have set the bar for affordable, yet quality parts

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

9/30/2011 7:55 PM

Their customer care service is shit. I canceled an order almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my money. Paypal won't let me file a claim because they gave me a stupid transaction ID and i've talked numerous times with them and they claim they sent my money back.

|

9/30/2011 8:14 PM

Screaming Streets wrote:

Their customer care service is shit. I canceled an order almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my money. Paypal won't let me file a claim because they gave me a stupid transaction ID and i've talked numerous times with them and they claim they sent my money back.

that sounds like a problem with paypal. since its obvious that their customer care is trying to help you and thinks themselves that they canceled the order.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/30/2011 8:44 PM

Who told you you could think on here?

Sinz has been doing the same thing for a few years now.cheerful

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

9/30/2011 8:48 PM

Screaming Streets wrote:

They were perfect for me and I was a real pain in the ass with ordering my wheel to them haha your fine.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/30/2011 11:16 PM

Vein provides high end parts with out the high end price tag

people will say 'support bike shops', yet you can't get any ezra/guerra/amber stuff from a bike shop anyways

you're an idiot if you don't think what they are doing isn't a great idea

|

twitter

PROBZ

9/30/2011 11:30 PM

Agreed Geoffb. I'm going to save up and get some LHD cranks from them, they look solid and seem to come with everything i need to put them on.

|

10/1/2011 8:15 AM

The kink foundation forks are not THAT cheap. And yeah, vein is awesome. I ordered axle nuts, they sent me the wrong thing. They sent me the right thing with overnight shipping

|

10/1/2011 10:15 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You're right, Vein didn't start it, but, in my opinion, they expanded the idea, and made it easily accessible to everyone. Like 2hip said, "They set the bar." cool

And to Tyler, the forks may not be super cheap, but they are a step in the right direction. tongue

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

10/1/2011 10:34 AM

I know I'm digging Vein... just ordered the Ezra Opus front wheel (tracking says it'll be here Monday) and when I get payed next week I'm ordering the rear to go with it... super pumped!

|

10/4/2011 10:23 AM

Screaming Streets wrote:

Please contact me regarding your order cancellation as I mostly handle the customer care for Vein BMX. If you still haven't received your money from Paypal, that concerns me and you need to contact Paypal to see what the hold up is. Once, we cancel an order, your credit card or Paypal authorization is removed/returned to your account. The time frame of the returned money is dependent on who your account is with.

If Paypal tells you there is still something on our end that still needs to be addressed, please let me know as we haven't been contacted by Paypal yet.

You can call me toll free 888-343-4776 or hit me up on live chat on the website. I will be more than happy to continue to assist you on your order cancellation if there is anything I can do.

I don't care to hear that you got poopy service from us, because that stinks smile And I don't stink.....well most of the time!

Customer Care @ VEIN BMX!

|

10/4/2011 10:30 AM

Screaming Streets wrote:

Vein BMX wrote:

Please contact me regarding your order cancellation as I mostly handle the customer care for Vein BMX. If you still haven't received your money from Paypal, that concerns me and you need to contact Paypal to see what the hold up is. Once, we cancel an order, your credit card or Paypal authorization is removed/returned to your account. The time frame of the returned money is dependent on who your account is with.

If Paypal tells you there is still something on our end that still needs to be addressed, please let me know as we haven't been contacted by Paypal yet.

You can call me toll free 888-343-4776 or hit me up on live chat on the website. I will be more than happy to continue to assist you on your order cancellation if there is anything I can do.

I don't care to hear that you got poopy service from us, because that stinks smile And I don't stink.....well most of the time!

respect for getting involved in the forums. +1 for vein. now thats customer service.

keep it up guys.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/4/2011 10:53 AM

My order from vein is on it way today. And I just put my order in 9-30-11 and it is here on 10-4-11 way to go for fast shipping, way faster than dans comp.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

10/4/2011 12:06 PM

hell yea i won a 20 buck gift card from vein the other day and im running alot of their parts! high quality stuff for sure! im about to get the flats pedals from them also, making the list of things ive bought from them total about 5 things in all. couldnt be more happy with vein

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

10/4/2011 12:07 PM

what about like, eastern, dk, amity. they all are good value

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/4/2011 12:49 PM

Vein knows whats up great products for a lower price

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/3/2011 12:41 PM

Use promo code: FURM1 on www.veinbmx.com right now, to get 15% off on orders over $50.
Ends December 31st! Get some awesome stuff! smile

|