I want an in and out so bad but there a bitch!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2011 3:58 PM

I might try and make one gona go look for plans now, looks like they used metal? and wood pieces
|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/1/2011 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2011 4:07 PM

I was at this shop the other day for their parking lot jam. I love their slanted box; it's so sick!
Anyways, the in and out uses metal on the sides. It's that stuff with the holes in it (I forgot the name). The rest is wood.

|

6/1/2011 4:09 PM

damn i want oneto

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/1/2011 4:11 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I was at this shop the other day for their parking lot jam. I love their slanted box; it's so sick!
Anyways, the in and out uses metal on the sides. It's that stuff with the holes in it (I forgot the name). The rest is wood.

Ahh thats what I was thinking then cut 2 by 4s across ply wood on top and then support pieces, and I want to make a slant box eventually. This in and out will come first.

|

6/1/2011 4:16 PM

this is the one at my local. its pretty fun and obviously you don't have to use metal
|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/1/2011 4:20 PM

my and my friends built one

|

6/1/2011 4:25 PM

cupovjoe, your park is so nice! I say that all the time when you post videos of it haha, how would you got about making one of these?

|

6/1/2011 5:24 PM

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
lol just a rough sketch of the basic frame youd need to build

|

6/1/2011 5:29 PM

They're** wink

And in and out would be pretty sick. Doesn't look too bad to build either, considering you know how to use tools.

|

6/1/2011 6:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2011 6:41 PM

Is it like a fruitcup? (Videos are still loading on my slow ass computer...)

Photo

Yep, a fruitcup, that is a pic of my friends, with the roller into it.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/3/2011 1:31 PM

cschmall wrote:

Is it like a fruitcup? (Videos are still loading on my slow ass computer...)

Photo

Yep, a fruitcup, that is a pic of my friends, with the roller into it.

Bump, thats freaking sweet!

I wana try to make one, gotta wait till I get the pool open and shit first though.

You ride the new box at n-town skatty?

|

6/3/2011 2:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2011 2:10 PM

Effting wrote:

Bump, thats freaking sweet!

I wana try to make one, gotta wait till I get the pool open and shit first though.

You ride the new box at n-town skatty?

I'm actually going today, after I eat I'm going.

And My friend has some pretty cool wooden stuff for a setup, just built a mini kicker out of scraps its like 2ft tall maybe?

http://www.flickr.com//photos/57140409@N04/sets/72157625615259232/show/

Slideshow of the wood ramps

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/3/2011 2:30 PM

They are so much fun. I could ride one all day.

|

6/3/2011 2:47 PM

I think I may build one and take it to a jam we're having in july

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/3/2011 4:12 PM

Looks sick!
I thinkk the one with the roller looks heaps fun.

|

6/3/2011 4:16 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

slanted box is a ledge bro

|

6/3/2011 4:20 PM

is tht what its actually called?

|

6/3/2011 5:03 PM

to the picture cschmall posted:

we have one exactly like that, but concrete at my local. its dump though because they put it right by a fence so people cant really use it like an in and out.

i remember seeing a slanted in n out from the recent dagger jam video in arizona . they look sooo fun

|

6/3/2011 7:33 PM

i just welded a rail together today smile

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/3/2011 11:52 PM

if someone comes up with legit plans not that shit that kid drew up, my dick could draw that, be sure to post the plans

|

6/4/2011 6:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2011 6:57 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Basically use the first part of plans to make a small quarter, then instead of standing it up so it goes upward, cut behind the transition, following it but a few inches away (so the sides look like they do in the video), then install the ribs like a quarter, and install some legs to hold it up off the ground.

An in and out is basically a quarter or kicker tipped down.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/4/2011 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2011 8:21 AM

Thanks yeah I'm going to try and make on soon, gotta wait till my dads free to help me build it.

EDIT csch, it's pretty nice, I didn't trying clearing it was just trying tech stuff, the run up feels go though

|

6/4/2011 1:32 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Basically use the first part of plans to make a small quarter, then instead of standing it up so it goes upward, cut behind the transition, following it but a few inches away (so the sides look like they do in the video), then install the ribs like a quarter, and install some legs to hold it up off the ground.

yum! thanks

|

6/5/2011 8:32 PM

Here's the frame to mine. We put a sheet of OSB on it and we're going to put a sheet of ply over the OSB. Also gonna build the base/support for it. I hit it with the OSB on it and a temporary base, it was fun as shit! Can't wait till it's complete.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BIKE CHECK

6/5/2011 8:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2011 8:41 PM

And here i thought you were talking about In-N-Out Burger.....disapointed

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/5/2011 8:43 PM

catfish95 wrote:

Here's the frame to mine. We put a sheet of OSB on it and we're going to put a sheet of ply over the OSB. Also gonna build the base/support for it. I hit it with the OSB on it and a temporary base, it was fun as shit! Can't wait till it's complete.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

skip the OSB, just use 2 sheets of 1/2 inch.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/5/2011 9:00 PM

catfish95 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hahahaha I like how you were like "i might make one" then like had it in one day

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

6/5/2011 9:02 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

skip the OSB, just use 2 sheets of 1/2 inch.

Just trying to save on cost a little bit. the bottom layer of osb is 5/8" and the top sheet of ply is 3/8". If it doesn't hold up then I'll do both layers out of ply

|

BIKE CHECK

6/5/2011 9:04 PM

catfish95 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

William_Cespedes wrote:

Hahahaha I like how you were like "i might make one" then like had it in one day

lol I told my dad about the idea and he was 110% down with building it. We worked on it half of the day yesterday and all day today.

|

BIKE CHECK

6/12/2011 7:13 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

its been a few days, so idk if you would consider this dead or not, but this is dope. im gonna try and build one soon. i think ill just use these plans:
http://diyskate.com/quarter_01.html
how long would i need to make it and could i use two pieces of ply wood per side or would i just have to get one really long piece?

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider