I want forks.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 10:24 AM

Well i cracked and bent some Amber Lexicon forks dropouts and im pretty sure im gonna get another pair from warranty. After i broke those forks, im sure ill do it again because it really wasnt that long or hard of riding. i mean i m sure i can not break another pair for a bit, but i wanna get a stronger pair. I know Odyssey forks are good, i love the Bone Deth's and the Subrosa Villicus ones are gnarly. I am making this thread to ask which forks are best. I do a good bit of grinds, i love nose heavy tricks to because they are fun. Which have all good qualities, weight-strength ratio, price-quality ratio and all that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/13/2013 10:31 AM

Animal Barretts. I have a set & they are fucking beefy. They're designed for some of the heaviest grinders in BMX! I'm sure 99% of people wont ever get anywhere near breaking them! OR Odyssey R-32/25 depending on what offset you like. Odyssey really do make some of the best forks in the market, Plus they have the best warranty in the business!

|

5/13/2013 10:41 AM

You could buy some standard forks... Standard makes great parts, and has an amazing warranty

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/13/2013 1:02 PM

Odyssey R-Series is where it's at.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 1:03 PM

i concur with all these r-seiris statements

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/13/2013 1:04 PM

R-25s , I've dropped off roofs and gapped stairs sets , and have the steepness for nose bonks and nose wheelies mane !

|

5/13/2013 2:27 PM

I will check out those animal Barretts and i will definitely look at the odysseys again. I will let you guys know what i end up getting.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/13/2013 2:30 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I will check out those animal Barretts and i will definitely look at the odysseys again. I will let you guys know what i end up getting.

Also look into &forks, they seem to have some pretty dope forks with a 23 offset.

|

5/13/2013 3:43 PM

I want forks too.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

5/13/2013 3:45 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

I want forks too.

Who doesn't?

|

5/13/2013 4:05 PM

andyferly wrote:

Who doesn't?

Osama.

|

5/13/2013 5:15 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

I want forks too.

andyferly wrote:

Who doesn't?

ii Krxfted wrote:

Osama.

And Israel.
Don't forget Israel.

|

5/13/2013 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2013 5:17 PM

Any ody forks I just upgraded to some odyssey cs2 and there great I grind every time I ride and I've had no problems with them so odyssey your best bet but united diners are good great for nose tricks nice strong and lite nothing worst then a nose heavy bike

|

ride or die

5/13/2013 5:24 PM

andyferly wrote:

And Israel.
Don't forget Israel.

Africa.

|

5/13/2013 7:26 PM

F25 forks FRONT BRAKE BOOGIE

|