I went for a ride :)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2018 1:13 PM

I currently can't really ride with having a back injury but decided to go out for a pedal around. I rode a few miles up to the local race track, pumped around for a bit, done a few manuals and a couple peg stools on the half pipe just behind the track. Finished off with a coffee from McDonald's then rode back home again for a stretch off and some dinner.

Photo

What has everyone else been up to this week?

|

2/17/2018 1:16 PM

Im jealous. Seems like it has been raining every weekend. So not much riding for me.

|

2/17/2018 1:23 PM

It's been the same for me really lots of rain, some hail and a lot of cold dark days. But luckily the sun came out for most of Thursday when I went out smile The track was a bit spongy and wet but still a lot of fun!!

|

2/17/2018 1:27 PM

bassist_nerd wrote:

Im jealous. Seems like it has been raining every weekend. So not much riding for me.

SAME! Every week the weather is perfect, then the weekends it rains all day...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/17/2018 1:42 PM

bassist_nerd wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Luckily for me I only go to school 3 days a week now tongue

|

Hmmm

2/17/2018 1:43 PM

bassist_nerd wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yesterday while at work it was sunny and 65. Around 330 a coworker comes in and tells me to go roll my windows up. Litterally has been cold rainy and windy since.

|

2/17/2018 1:44 PM

bassist_nerd wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Luckily for me I only go to school 3 days a week now tongue

Damn you! I'm still going 5 days a week...sad

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/17/2018 3:27 PM

Sorry to hear your back is fucked up. Gotta be scary doing anything for fear of looping out on your back...

Cool place! I wish I had a track like this near me.

We have some outdoor downhill dirt tracks but i like the setup you have in the background.

I like the bike too! Looks good!

|

2/17/2018 3:32 PM

Photo it was a nice day today took the fbm Capone out for the first time!

|

brakeless maniac

2/17/2018 3:42 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sorry to hear your back is fucked up. Gotta be scary doing anything for fear of looping out on your back...

Cool place! I ...more

Yeah it's a bit nerve racking at times but I tend to forget about it when I'm having fun on my bike.

Yeah it's a good track and about a 3 mile ride away from my place. It's just had a new start gate and hill built, which is nice to roll down.

Cheers mate, yeah I'm loving my bike at the moment not that I get to ride much. Just bought the Bars, Stem, Forks, Seatpost, Sprocket and rear wheel and it's feels great to roll about on.

|

2/17/2018 3:48 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote: Photo it was a nice day today took the fbm Capone out for the first time!

Yeah weather looks really good you and nice wallride. I always like taking that first ride out with new parts!

|