its cult so thats why its so expensive

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 12:48 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i would definitely, same site and there is this
http://www.alansbmx.com/576372/products/cult_os_bas_keep_replica_matt_blue.aspx
its cult so thats why its so expensive

Not bad either, don't really like the color scheme.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 12:50 PM

na a single color throughout (apart from black) looks shit

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 12:56 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

na a single color throughout (apart from black) looks shit

I think it's fine as long, I hate the blue grips and pedals.
Planning out my next setup, I think imma switch my black fly bars for some chrome shadow and get a black wifi frame, everything else is black.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 12:56 PM

get a job and save up then lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/2/2013 12:59 PM

Ive spent that on a custom FBM frame haha. Im gunna be spending triple that on my new bike too. Although i must admit ive saved my ass off & all i spend my money on is bike parts, no I-Phone, car, flash clothes all that BS. Its gunna be the last bike i build for a long time too, my shoulder should be getting fixed so i'll be able to ride the fucker properly!!

|

4/2/2013 1:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ive spent that on a custom FBM frame haha. Im gunna be spending triple that on my new bike too. Although i must admit ive saved my ass off & all i spend my money on is bike parts, no I-Phone, car, flash clothes all that BS. Its gunna be the last bike i build for a long time too, my shoulder should be getting fixed so i'll be able to ride the fucker properly!!

yea, id like to do that, save up and buy the best bike you can thats good enough to last like 10 years

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 1:04 PM

Thats pretty much what im doing smile

|

4/2/2013 1:15 PM

Topsey wrote:

That's what I'm doing, putting all my money in to BMX, but I still don't have the money for anything sad My Forks are cracked and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get new ones.

|

4/2/2013 1:35 PM

those are both sick

|

I'm on the vital legit list!