IN SEARCH OF: 2015 WeThePeople Atlas

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2015 11:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2015 11:49 PM

I've looked all over the Internet, DansComp, everything. And every online store, they are all sold out. I really don't like the 2016 color, so that's why I want to go with the 2015. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

10/10/2015 6:54 PM

Only shot is finding it used. And since the atlas is considered one of the best completes, not likely. Did u see the 2013? My fav. I actually havent seen any cruisers for sale. But im on long island, ny.

|

10/14/2015 9:23 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

Only shot is finding it used. And since the atlas is considered one of the best completes, not likely. Did u see the 2013? My fav. I actually havent seen any cruisers for sale. But im on long island, ny.

Thank you. I'll look in to it. I live in Indiana. So not extremely far from you. I'm going to check the local bike shops and see if they have anything.

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

10/14/2015 1:06 PM

Around me the bmx scene is really dead. The stores only have a handful of what's popular. This can be contributed to online sales of course. No store near me carries ANY cruiser parts. I only saw one cruiser complete, which is what I'm riding now, the Cult Duff. It seems that when the online stores sell out, that's it. I would be shocked if you found a used Atlas for sale. Sometimes you can find stuff from online forums like bmxmuseum.com. Have you considered any of the the other cruiser completes? The Colony Eclipse, or the Stolen Saint? Danscomp has the 2015 saint on sale too. They always run 15% off and it's usually free ship/no tax. My friend just got the 2016 Saint. It's pretty nice.

|

10/14/2015 1:07 PM

If the Sunday Model C complete was all CRMO, that would be my go-to purchase. But of course the price would be much higher without hi-ten steel.

|

10/14/2015 3:15 PM

we have the green 2016 one available and it looks amazing in the green color.

If you aren't into it though the Sunday Model C would be the way to go.
http://www.albes.com/sunday-2016-model-c-am-plus-24inch-bike/

www.albes.com

|

10/14/2015 3:17 PM

We have the 2016 Atlas available and it looks amazing in green.

If you aren't into that color then the Sunday Model C would be the way to go for sure.

http://www.albes.com/sunday-2016-model-c-am-plus-24inch-bike/

www.albes.com

|

10/14/2015 3:55 PM

OP Is looking for 2015. And i wouldn't recommend a bmx bike made out of hi-ten steel.

|

10/14/2015 4:02 PM

johnduff86 wrote:

OP Is looking for 2015. And i wouldn't recommend a bmx bike made out of hi-ten steel.

Just depends on what it will be used for. The Model C has a chromoly down tube and is perfectly fine for "Normal" riding. In fact of all the Sunday Model C complete bikes we've sold through the years I have yet to hear of a frame breaking.

With that being said, if you plan to jump off buildings or smash into ledges repeatedly then I would suggest a full chromoly frame.

party on!

|