IS IT A GHOST?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2013 5:39 AM

Hey guys lately my inner tubes have just been randomly exploding while I'm sleeping it scares the shit out of me what the he'll is going on I spent like $30 on inner tubes these past weeks plz help me I thing it's either a ghost or a ninja so um Yea

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

8/11/2013 6:22 AM

If you put 110 psi in and then bring it into a warm house, the air may expand and blow tubes.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/11/2013 7:08 AM

future FBM wrote:

If you put 110 psi in and then bring it into a warm house, the air may expand and blow tubes.

this.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/11/2013 8:33 AM

probably the heat

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/11/2013 9:38 AM

future FBM wrote:

but its night so its cooler and an ac is commonly running

|

8/11/2013 9:41 AM

Might have something sharp in your tire,or on your rim.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/11/2013 9:56 AM

666 hail satan he is exploding your tubes

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 9:57 AM

are they exploding, or you wake up and they are flat?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/11/2013 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 10:48 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

are they exploding, or you wake up and they are flat?

There exploding like *bang* sssssssssssssssssssssssss

|

BmxSavage

8/11/2013 10:49 AM

future FBM wrote:

Makes sense I run high psi

|

BmxSavage

8/11/2013 10:52 AM

I used to do this thru the winter!

I always keep my bike inside so no one steals it!! But in the winter i still find time to ride. So i keep my tires at 40 Psi indoors and when i go out i pump them to like 80 so i can still stick a little to icey pavement. That keeps your tubes a lot longer thru the winter and such. I learned this technique after about 3 tubes going.

Also, check the inside of the rim!! The WHOLE THING!! Each spoke hole and everything! Sometimes there are little pokeys that will poke thru the rim strip. Either shave those down or put a few rim strips in. I put about 3 rim strips in all my wheels, it saves a lot of tubes! I also run 2 tire liners. I hate getting flats. Now i hardly get them. haha maybe once every 3 new tires i get! haha (Per wheel)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/11/2013 10:56 AM

future FBM wrote:

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Makes sense I run high psi

Maybe buy a pump then at night let down your tires.

When you go to ride inflate them

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/11/2013 10:59 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I used to do this thru the winter!

I always keep my bike inside so no one steals it!! But in the winter i still find time to ride. So i keep my tires at 40 Psi indoors and when i go out i pump them to like 80 so i can still stick a little to icey pavement. That keeps your tubes a lot longer thru the winter and such. I learned this technique after about 3 tubes going.

Also, check the inside of the rim!! The WHOLE THING!! Each spoke hole and everything! Sometimes there are little pokeys that will poke thru the rim strip. Either shave those down or put a few rim strips in. I put about 3 rim strips in all my wheels, it saves a lot of tubes! I also run 2 tire liners. I hate getting flats. Now i hardly get them. haha maybe once every 3 new tires i get! haha (Per wheel)

OK I'll buy a pump and try that thanks everyone

|

BmxSavage

8/11/2013 12:01 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

OK I'll buy a pump and try that thanks everyone

did you get barspins i could use some help on them and your generaly close to me

|

8/11/2013 12:07 PM

chad88 wrote:

did you get barspins i could use some help on them and your generaly close to me

Still working on it I have half bars now to bring them all around if you have back pegs you can start throwing them from there the do them on pedals and then try to hop bar or Manny bar

|

BmxSavage

8/11/2013 12:09 PM

check the rim strip

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/11/2013 12:52 PM

Bad rim strips, bad tire, sharp in tire, parent that hates that your ride, crappy tubes, pinched them installing?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2013 12:54 PM

damn son you got a case of kamikaze tubes, run for shelter!

|

8/11/2013 2:17 PM

who you gonna call?

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding