ISO Complete Rim

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2015 5:05 PM

Whats a good complete rear wheel in the 150$ range. 9t driver , and RHD.

|

11/9/2015 5:53 PM

any suggestions?

|

11/9/2015 6:32 PM

Revenge industries

|

11/9/2015 6:42 PM

There's a Cult Match wheel on Albes.com on sale for $150 (Was just over $200)

|

11/9/2015 7:03 PM

Thanks Guys! Is the Mission Intrepid FA any good?

|

11/9/2015 7:08 PM

Generic cassette hub with shitty 3/8" female axle as opposed to a 14mm male, along with a non-welded seam rim?

No way, unless you're on a real tight budget then you should avoid a wheel like that. Wheels are one thing you don't want to skimp out on, especially a rear one.

|

11/9/2015 7:14 PM

The cult match looks like a good deal but it only comes with a chrome rim

|

11/9/2015 7:19 PM

In the options it says black, you can always email them to make sure it's a black rim though but for the price it's a good deal & good wheel, the hub especially since it uses proven Primo Mix internals

|

11/9/2015 7:25 PM

thanks for pointing that out LOL. im emailing them right now.

|

11/9/2015 7:30 PM

I wont be buying one until after Christmas, so im not sure that sale would still be going on. Whats your input on the Cinema 333 Rear wheel?

|

11/9/2015 7:39 PM

Needs more cow bell

|

11/9/2015 10:44 PM

sultzer27 wrote:

I wont be buying one until after Christmas, so im not sure that sale would still be going on. Whats your input on the Cinema 333 Rear wheel?

Same as what I said about the Mission wheel. It's an okay wheel on a budget, but a little more money goes a long way and can save you money in the long run.

The deal probably won't still be going on by then though but new deals are always popping up so there might be something by then. If not, the Revenge wheel eskimo mentioned above are pretty good for the price especially considering you get both front & rear wheels for about $160 and they'll most likely still be being sold.

http://www.albes.com/revenge-ohm-wheelset-pair/

|

11/10/2015 5:35 AM

sultzer27 wrote:

I had the Cinema 333 rear wheel. The bearings in the hub seized after about two weeks....garbage

|

If it ain't broke...

11/10/2015 6:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2015 6:32 AM

You could have one built through Albes.

Proper K7 Cassette hub 89.95 (Gold or purple)

OR

Cult Match V2 90.00 (rasta only)

USA MADE SPOKES 12.60

Cinema 777 rim 39.95 (depending on color-there's a few at that price)

Total comes to 142.55 before shipping with the Cult hub (142.50 with Proper hub). I would bet you could find a discount code, then you have a hand laced custom wheel under budget.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2015 6:47 AM

Empire has a 20% off sale going on right now. You could get a custom built for super cheap

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

11/10/2015 12:11 PM

Thanks for so much input guys! Just got off school, so ill check out the options yall mentioned.

|

11/10/2015 2:45 PM

That Cult Match Rear wheel we have on sale is black.

http://www.albes.com/cult-match-rear-wheel-sale/

There are a bunch of other good deals we just posted on the "Sale" page on the Albe's site at

http://www.albes.com/BMX-sale/

Hope that helps!

|

11/10/2015 4:51 PM

Is that Revenge industries any good ? thats a pretty good price for both the front and rear wheel

|

11/11/2015 9:34 AM

sultzer27 wrote:

Is that Revenge industries any good ? thats a pretty good price for both the front and rear wheel

For the price the Revenge wheels are very good. Take note they are a pinned rim though so they will not be as good as most of the higher end aftermarket rims / wheels.

http://www.albes.com/revenge-ohm-wheelset-pair/

Hope that helps some

www.albes.com

|

11/11/2015 2:22 PM

Im a beginner and i suck! My front rim right now is eastern nitrous double shot, same as rear. The bearings are blown in rear driver and the rear rim has a pretty big flat spot. Thus the reason i had wanted only a rear. Is that front Revenge better than the eastern double shot thats on it now? Would you guys recommend just getting the front and rear revenge, or just a higher quality rear ? Sorry in advance for all the questions.

|

11/11/2015 2:36 PM

sultzer27 wrote:

Im a beginner and i suck! My front rim right now is eastern nitrous double shot, same as rear. The bearings are blown in rear driver and the rear rim has a pretty big flat spot. Thus the reason i had wanted only a rear. Is that front Revenge better than the eastern double shot thats on it now? Would you guys recommend just getting the front and rear revenge, or just a higher quality rear ? Sorry in advance for all the questions.

Hey,
If your front wheel is still decent I'd suggest you get a better rear wheel. That Cult Wheel would be 100000 times better than the wheel you have now and if taken care of would probably last you forever. Link below.

http://www.albes.com/cult-match-rear-wheel-sale/

Hope that helps

www.albes.com

|

11/15/2015 5:34 PM

Any more opinions on that revenge industry?

|

11/16/2015 5:57 AM

sultzer27 wrote:

Any more opinions on that revenge industry?

They are decent, but again, pinned seam. I would look into replacing what NEEDS replacing first.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2015 12:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2015 1:08 PM

I'm in the same boat. Those revenge wheels for $160 have really got me tempted. There aren't a ton of reviews out there. The only thing is their reputation. They are put on a lot of Fit completes and sold through S&M's website and Revenge Industries website. RI is owned by Sean McKinney who does sales for S&M/FIT, etc. I spoke to him on the phone about these wheels too. I feel like S&M and these guys would not sell crap. That Cult wheel is nice for $150 though. I have a stock cult rim/hub that came on my duff cruiser and it is strong.

The Revenge's have female male axles too. I like that since I don't run pegs. The Cults alxels are crazy big.

|

11/16/2015 1:11 PM

Got one of these on a complete awhile back I have no complaints so I thought I would recommend it. Not 100% on this but I think the hub is generic, and the rim just original equipment, although I haven't done any serious riding I've manualed, tire taps just small stuff on it. It rolls smooth and I have no complaints. Took it in to a bike shop to have tires put on after about 2-3 monthes of riding. they said it's still nice and true. It's seen more than 30 miles a week since I've had it. I'd still get that hand laced for 140$ tho.

|

11/16/2015 1:16 PM

It's not bad no complaints on my end. Idk if it comes with a hub guard tho...

|

11/16/2015 6:41 PM

Thanks guys! I think i might just go for the revenge set. I could not find many reviews on it either. Ill give it a try and let you guys know how it goes. Figure ill just replace both the front and rear at once instead of replacing them at different times. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

|

11/17/2015 6:10 AM

Perhaps they are unpopular because not too many people need both rims at once. My impression is that fewer people are building customs these days. Most people buy completes. When something breaks on the complete they replace it. The rear wheel is the most important and takes most of the abuse. I would spend $150 on a rear wheel. but since I need both....
Yes, please let us know how you like the revenge wheels. Post pics. U getting female axles?

|

11/17/2015 3:54 PM

Wont be getting them untill christmas or shortly after but i will forsure post pics and my input on the wheels. I dont think thers a choice for male or female. I think the rear comes with female and front is male. Not forsure on that .

|

11/17/2015 4:01 PM

We just added a bunch more sale stuff and used stuff to the Albe's site including more great deals on wheels that may be even more of what you are looking for.

Check the sales http://www.albes.com/BMX-sale/
Check the Used Crap http://www.albes.com/used-crap/

and maybe win $200 http://www.albes.com/wishlist/

|