IT'S ON THECOMEUP!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2012 12:09 PM

|

5/5/2012 1:00 PM

im gonna assume your in it? it was a cool intro good job! im phsyched on the actual video now! you gonna release it as a web thing or a legit video?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/5/2012 1:35 PM

looks fuckin sick, when's the full video gonna be out?

|

5/5/2012 1:37 PM

soo stoked that looked awesome.

|

5/5/2012 1:47 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

im gonna assume your in it? it was a cool intro good job! im phsyched on the actual video now! you gonna release it as a web thing or a legit video?

i made the video...im Dylan Thompson, in the video

its just going to be put online

there is no date for it, it wont be out anytime soon

|

5/5/2012 2:56 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

i made the video...im Dylan Thompson, in the video

its just going to be put online

there is no date for it, it wont be out anytime soon

Dude you could sell that thru like albes or something... i guarantee they wold let you... that was a sick intro and if that was just the intro i cant even imagine how awesome the actual video will be!!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/5/2012 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2012 3:38 PM

You have the best non-pro edits I've ever seen, I kinda saw this coming sometime haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/5/2012 10:22 PM

Holy fuck man, looks legit. Cant wait till it's out.

|

5/5/2012 11:19 PM

Spenlard wrote:

You have the best non-pro edits I've ever seen, I kinda saw this coming sometime haha.

word about that first part yoo, not gonna lie, i got chills! haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/6/2012 7:17 AM

This is going to be good. Great work Dylan and all involved. I still can't believe you aren't sponsored.

|

5/6/2012 7:36 AM

This is gonna be so good

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read