Idiot America

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2009 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:35 PM














|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/26/2009 12:30 PM

Yea! He's back! Welcome back EismanX!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

10/26/2009 12:36 PM

what is this garbage?

|

10/26/2009 12:40 PM

Hello!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

10/26/2009 12:43 PM

One of the guys I missed, he made vital hilarious
Welcome back eisman

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

10/26/2009 9:27 PM

YEEEHAAAWWW KILLL ONLY THE BLACKSS!! CSA FOR LIFE *Starts shooting Bullets through ceilling* BANG BANG BANG!!
YEEEHHHAAAAWW SKIN HEADS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

10/26/2009 9:33 PM

WHITE POWER......... WE NEED TO PRESERVE OUR RACE skin head for life (jk) hahaha

|

77

10/26/2009 9:35 PM

EisManX if you dont like america GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!.

|

77

10/26/2009 10:14 PM

tibug wrote:

Yea! He's back! Welcome back EismanX!

^^^^^this

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

10/27/2009 1:44 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

YEEEHAAAWWW KILLL ONLY THE BLACKSS!! CSA FOR LIFE *Starts shooting Bullets through ceilling* BANG BANG BANG!!
YEEEHHHAAAAWW SKIN HEADS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Oi!!!

|

10/27/2009 4:26 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

YEEEHAAAWWW KILLL ONLY THE BLACKSS!! CSA FOR LIFE *Starts shooting Bullets through ceilling* BANG BANG BANG!!
YEEEHHHAAAAWW SKIN HEADS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

joemama wrote:

Oi!!!

whoa, settle down there little racist man

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/27/2009 4:32 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

EisManX if you dont like america GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!.

ill gladly trade you places

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 4:34 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

EisManX if you dont like america GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!.

YOu think i would waste my time posting these videos for YOU AMERICANS, if i didnt like America or love human life in itself. Some people take this info with an open mind, others have no clue, and many are just in WILLFULL DENIAL. There are more videos on these topics on youtube than you could shake a stick at, and im talking in the hundreds of thousands if not millions. Any person with a working brain can watch these videos and do their own research online to get to KNOW THE TRUTH. All it takes is WILL, not WILLFULL DENIAL.

The NWO (New World Order) is here and all we can do is brace for what is coming.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/27/2009 8:51 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

YEEEHAAAWWW KILLL ONLY THE BLACKSS!! CSA FOR LIFE *Starts shooting Bullets through ceilling* BANG BANG BANG!!
YEEEHHHAAAAWW SKIN HEADS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

joemama wrote:

Oi!!!

EisManX wrote:

whoa, settle down there little racist man

haha i was just kidding i burned my swas sticka tats off along time ago

|

10/27/2009 9:24 PM

joemama wrote:

Oi!!!

EisManX wrote:

whoa, settle down there little racist man

joemama wrote:

haha i was just kidding i burned my swas sticka tats off along time ago

oh i wasnt....white power.....i love stomping the shit out of minorities

|

77

10/28/2009 3:28 AM

please do everyone a favor and post this shit somewhere else its fucking up the "general bmx talk" forum

|

10/28/2009 8:07 PM

joemama wrote:

please do everyone a favor and post this shit somewhere else its fucking up the "general bmx talk" forum

I doubt it's fucking it up anymore than your ugly ass profile pic.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/28/2009 8:09 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

oh i wasnt....white power.....i love stomping the shit out of minorities

So you love stomping the shit out of white people? YOu might be stuck in suburbia my friend, because we are the minority in this country.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/28/2009 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2009 8:14 PM

joemama wrote:

haha i was just kidding i burned my swas sticka tats off along time ago

bikes r cool wrote:

oh i wasnt....white power.....i love stomping the shit out of minorities

EisManX wrote:

So you love stomping the shit out of white people? YOu might be stuck in suburbia my friend, because we are the minority in this country.

"we" aren't you black?
edit: oh wait sorry never really looked at your profile pic close b4 on my screen you look like a black guy

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 8:35 PM

cornholio wrote:

"we" aren't you black?
edit: oh wait sorry never really looked at your profile pic close b4 on my screen you look like a black guy

LMFAO that just made my night.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/28/2009 8:39 PM

EisManX wrote:

So you love stomping the shit out of white people? YOu might be stuck in suburbia my friend, because we are the minority in this country.

cornholio wrote:

"we" aren't you black?
edit: oh wait sorry never really looked at your profile pic close b4 on my screen you look like a black guy

EisManX wrote:

LMFAO that just made my night.

does this mean i can ride your backyard setup?

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2009 9:18 PM

joemama wrote:

please do everyone a favor and post this shit somewhere else its fucking up the "general bmx talk" forum

EisManX wrote:

I doubt it's fucking it up anymore than your ugly ass profile pic.

hahaha idc fatass

|

10/28/2009 9:34 PM

The Obama Deception is anti-Obama right? If so i might go watch that. No offense to Cornholio but I do not want canadian style healthcare.

|

10/28/2009 9:37 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

The Obama Deception is anti-Obama right? If so i might go watch that. No offense to Cornholio but I do not want canadian style healthcare.

none taken but i must ask y

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 9:42 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

The Obama Deception is anti-Obama right? If so i might go watch that. No offense to Cornholio but I do not want canadian style healthcare.

cornholio wrote:

none taken but i must ask y

Well because i know how it works. You get free healthcare but get taxed like crazy. I don't see how it is gonna be any different here, idk it just seems to me that people expect that the government is going to pay for it, but don't seem to know that the money has to come from somewhere. Plus i heard that you dont get to pick the times you see your doctor or something. (correct me if im wrong)

|

10/28/2009 9:46 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

The Obama Deception is anti-Obama right? If so i might go watch that. No offense to Cornholio but I do not want canadian style healthcare.

cornholio wrote:

none taken but i must ask y

EasternRider951 wrote:

Well because i know how it works. You get free healthcare but get taxed like crazy. I don't see how it is gonna be any different here, idk it just seems to me that people expect that the government is going to pay for it, but don't seem to know that the money has to come from somewhere. Plus i heard that you dont get to pick the times you see your doctor or something. (correct me if im wrong)

you wont get taxed as much as we do trust me, we do get to pick when we see the doctor and we still have family doctors

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 9:57 PM

cornholio wrote:

none taken but i must ask y

EasternRider951 wrote:

Well because i know how it works. You get free healthcare but get taxed like crazy. I don't see how it is gonna be any different here, idk it just seems to me that people expect that the government is going to pay for it, but don't seem to know that the money has to come from somewhere. Plus i heard that you dont get to pick the times you see your doctor or something. (correct me if im wrong)

cornholio wrote:

you wont get taxed as much as we do trust me, we do get to pick when we see the doctor and we still have family doctors

Ahh but I'm sure the taxes will get raised... plus whats retarded is its like "Oh these rich people should get taxed more because they are rich." I don't even see whats up with our current healthcare. we've managed with it for how long?? whats up now that we cant stay with it.

|

10/28/2009 10:04 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

Ahh but I'm sure the taxes will get raised... plus whats retarded is its like "Oh these rich people should get taxed more because they are rich." I don't even see whats up with our current healthcare. we've managed with it for how long?? whats up now that we cant stay with it.

only slightly, ya i don't get that rich people thing. the reason he wants to change it is because if you have an accident and end up in the hospital your medical bills could financially cripple you for life. look at mike aitken he is still in debt up to his eyeballs with medical bills but if there was a medical system similar to Canada's he would have only had to pay around $1000 as apposed to the substantial amount he owes now

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 10:25 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

One of the guys I missed, he made vital hilarious
Welcome back eisman

this

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly